My ex is playing games guys and girls im desperate af pls help?

I just started talking to my ex and he told me to visit him from work and he seemed genuinely excited and he texted me how cute I looked and I saw him another time and he was hugging me and saying how he missed me but every time I ask to hang out he says he is tired from work and the day before his last text was to me was "ill make time for you I promise"but he didn't even text me last night I think it's because I party a lot and he always hated that but I even invited him to come because I used to always take him to parties and he had no problem so girls and guys what do you think I should do should I keep trying orrr My ex is playing games guys and girls im desperate af pls help??

What Guys Said 2

• Perhaps wait a little if he makes the promise... ask for a date, arrange it.. And maybe not to a party, since he dislikes it

• try to make a plan that doesn't involve partying. and wait til he's free

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you should give on trying. It's best for you if you move on.