What would be your perfect DATE?

Where would it be, and what would you do?
What would be your perfect DATE?

0|0
9|17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Me showing up on a blind date and Gogo Tomago from Disney's Big Hero 6 would be there.

Nah but seriously if I was in that movie (c'mon why wasn't I?) we would've totally been dating. Badass chicks with a heart of gold FTW. She'd be my superhero <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS_V7S7g70k

Then we'd eventually get married and live happily ever after haha
    I'm such a strange guy.. :/ lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I would set up a table across the lake on an island set for two. I would ask her to meet me on the far shore to pick her up. I would come across in my cedar strip canoe and hold her hand while she gets into the middle. I would have a cushion for her so that she just had to sit and relax and enjoy the paddle over to the island.

I would paddle us across the shore to the table where all the white linens would be set up. I would pour her a glass of wine and serve her what I made for dinner. Something I spent most of the day preparing.

We would retire to the hammock after dinner overlooking a fire that I made and sip on wine under the stars and just hold each other and talk into the early morning.

I would take her back across by canoe and kiss her good evening and make sure she got back to her vehicle safely.

I would go back across and stay the night in the hammock thinking about her, drift off to sleep, and clean up the next morning.

1|0
    0|0
  • old school walk to feed the ducks and a flake 99 ;p

<a target="_blank" class="media-link" href="https://s-media-cache-ak0. pinimg. com/236x/23/f9static-secure. guim. co. uk/.../...-ice-cream-006. jpgttps://static-secure. guim. co. uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2010/8/23/1282573536509/99-Flake-ice-cream-006. jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot of people have already said it - A picnic, nice and simple, no pressure - Hopefully in good weather up the mountains

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah, that would be perfect. !! There's nothing better than a great scenic view :)

• In my opinion their is no place or event thats the perfect date. Just being with the person you love.

2|0
    0|0
  • One where you discover a new place, have a great time and of course Both think 'this person might be who I am looking for'

1|0
    0|0
  • Skydiving or some sort of adrenaline filled activity. It really brings you closer together and it isn't awkward because you are doing something. Not sitting around having awkward conversation

1|0
    0|0
  • Having a night somewhere (dinner and/or a fun date) and then coming home to a glass of wine by the fireplace or watching TV/movies.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think about it (on things about love, dates and related stuff). I just let things go, expecting the unpredictable. Things taste better that way.

1|0
    0|0
  • siting on a blanket at the beach and holding hands while watching the sunset.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dinner and dancing followed by a long walk if she's up for it. May sound corny, but it's just a first date getting to know them.

1|0
    0|0
    • It's not corny at all!! I think it's best to go on a date where you can both get to know one another better. Thanks! :)

• A dinner table with you!

1|0
    0|0
  • @Victorianna i'd find out what you'd love and do that.

perfect date for me? GOOD food and sex. with cuddling.

1|0
    0|0
  • A date with a rising feeling that I want to see that person again. And this feelings rises from minute to minute.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be at my house with Melanie watching movies and cuddling. Perfect at my age, I think

1|0
    0|0
  • Looking for seashells on the beach to collect. Swim together, eat good food

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Maybe if I got pizza and end up in a road trip.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ice skating if it's winter.
    If its warm out, hiking somewhere cool and bringing a picnic to eat somewhere along the way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eat pizza by myself

1|1
    0|0
  • Dinner and a movie

1|0
    0|0
  • Road trip to Toronto

Or Flying to Egypt.

1|0
    0|0
  • The perfect person, anywhere away from people.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think somewhere next to the beach , with some romantic music , tacos lmao. 😂 And a rose , don't need to get a dozen roses lol

1|0
    0|0
  • lots of sex and watch a lot of tv shows/movies

1|1
    0|0