What would be your perfect DATE?

Where would it be, and what would you do?
What would be your perfect DATE?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Me showing up on a blind date and Gogo Tomago from Disney's Big Hero 6 would be there.

Nah but seriously if I was in that movie (c'mon why wasn't I?) we would've totally been dating. Badass chicks with a heart of gold FTW. She'd be my superhero <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS_V7S7g70k

Then we'd eventually get married and live happily ever after haha
    I'm such a strange guy.. :/ lol

• I would set up a table across the lake on an island set for two. I would ask her to meet me on the far shore to pick her up. I would come across in my cedar strip canoe and hold her hand while she gets into the middle. I would have a cushion for her so that she just had to sit and relax and enjoy the paddle over to the island.

I would paddle us across the shore to the table where all the white linens would be set up. I would pour her a glass of wine and serve her what I made for dinner. Something I spent most of the day preparing.

We would retire to the hammock after dinner overlooking a fire that I made and sip on wine under the stars and just hold each other and talk into the early morning.

I would take her back across by canoe and kiss her good evening and make sure she got back to her vehicle safely.

I would go back across and stay the night in the hammock thinking about her, drift off to sleep, and clean up the next morning.

• old school walk to feed the ducks and a flake 99 ;p

<a target="_blank" class="media-link" href="https://s-media-cache-ak0. pinimg. com/236x/23/f9static-secure. guim. co. uk/.../...-ice-cream-006. jpgttps://static-secure. guim. co. uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2010/8/23/1282573536509/99-Flake-ice-cream-006. jpg

• A lot of people have already said it - A picnic, nice and simple, no pressure - Hopefully in good weather up the mountains

• yeah, that would be perfect. !! There's nothing better than a great scenic view :)

• In my opinion their is no place or event thats the perfect date. Just being with the person you love.

• One where you discover a new place, have a great time and of course Both think 'this person might be who I am looking for'

• Skydiving or some sort of adrenaline filled activity. It really brings you closer together and it isn't awkward because you are doing something. Not sitting around having awkward conversation

• Having a night somewhere (dinner and/or a fun date) and then coming home to a glass of wine by the fireplace or watching TV/movies.

• I don't think about it (on things about love, dates and related stuff). I just let things go, expecting the unpredictable. Things taste better that way.

• siting on a blanket at the beach and holding hands while watching the sunset.

• Dinner and dancing followed by a long walk if she's up for it. May sound corny, but it's just a first date getting to know them.

• It's not corny at all!! I think it's best to go on a date where you can both get to know one another better. Thanks! :)

• A dinner table with you!

• @Victorianna i'd find out what you'd love and do that.

perfect date for me? GOOD food and sex. with cuddling.

• A date with a rising feeling that I want to see that person again. And this feelings rises from minute to minute.

• I would be at my house with Melanie watching movies and cuddling. Perfect at my age, I think

• Looking for seashells on the beach to collect. Swim together, eat good food

What Girls Said 8

• Maybe if I got pizza and end up in a road trip.

• Ice skating if it's winter.
    If its warm out, hiking somewhere cool and bringing a picnic to eat somewhere along the way.

• Eat pizza by myself

• Dinner and a movie

• Road trip to Toronto

Or Flying to Egypt.

• The perfect person, anywhere away from people.

• I think somewhere next to the beach , with some romantic music , tacos lmao. 😂 And a rose , don't need to get a dozen roses lol

• lots of sex and watch a lot of tv shows/movies