If you are a attractive male introvert, would girls be intimidated to talk to you / date you?

Most Helpful Girl

• People rarely approach in general. If you're interested in someone, you should try to talk to them, instead of waiting them to come to you -which will not happen very often-

What Girls Said 1

• It might seem like you're very uninterested so if you don't even look at me yes, I'd be disinterested... And, of course, wouldn't approach.
    I need at least a bit of confirmation eye contact.

What Guys Said 9

• Absolutely not. The fact that you're an introvert doesn't mean you're incapable of effectively communicating and interacting with girls.

• i would generally say yes. im pretty attractive and girls dont approach me.
    but would they approach me if i was ugly? its how you portay it, i can get girls to approach me by being friendly and a lot of times m friendlyness is mistaken for flirting. but when im in a rush or busy no noone talks to me. it has more to do with you introvert than anything else. also you might be a bit too cocky I don't know enough tho

• I guess that depends if you seem a hostile introvert, or just a quiet guy.
    I'm pretty sure there are some girls who are really into quiet guys (and if you're as attractive that'll amplify the effect) - so it's unlikely.

But just because you're an introvert, doesn't mean you can't approach girls yourself if you wanted too.

• Probably, girls have a lot of pride today... they want you to chase them, they feel weird chasing you, and yeah if you are in good shape and attractive they just figure you for either a chauvinist and/or a player.

• I'd say not, people won't even bother, its really a shame too. I'm sure they are wonderful women out there, but if they see something, anything at all they won't date the guy

• No idea. I don't consider myself hot or attractive to other people. But if I was, I still don't know.

• This is me in a nutshell. I attract attention everywhere I go, and girls always notice me. I do look intimidating though at the same time, but I generally seem like a friendly guy.
    Note that if a girl finds you attractive, she will most likely like you no matter whether your intro or extro.

• Yes.

Anyone who is attractive and not outgoing is almost always taken to be disinterested or stuck up. People rarely guess others are 'introverts' or if they do, assume that means they don't like anyone. And people rarely guess that attractive people are shy or lacking in self confidence.

• yes in my experience

i over heard girls saying a few times that they like me. that is how i know that any girls have liked me at all. none of them ever said it to me