If a shy girl plays hard to get, should I just move on?

Like this girl does her best to avoid me and not give me eye contact at all when i talk to her so I think i should just forget about her. It sucks because i thought she was cute and was interested in getting to know her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Shy people don't usually play hard to get. They are too self-conscious to have their mind occupied on playing games. She probably avoids making eye contact etc coz she is too shy, feels awkward , and self-concious,

What Girls Said 1

• You only have 2 options. Either ask her out or move on.
    No point in pining over someone if you're pretty sure no one will make the move then move on.

• this question is yes or no true or false basically do it or dont. your questions should be more like is this girl worth my time and post pictures. just ask her out or done like @littlesally said. she's gunna say yes or no.

What Guys Said 10

• ANY girl who plays hard to get, shy or otherwise, should be avoided like plague. They aren't worth it.

• most girls who play hard to get are shy. they aren't deliberately doing it

• i did not recommend chasing i recommended asking her out or doing nothing at all. thats not chasing

• @Rufus335

Asking her out is fine, but chasing is totally different, and I won't ever 'chase' a girl.

• Get a message to her in person or through her best friend that you are interested in forging a date with her this month. Give her a way to text/other you. If no response to go out, then MOVE ON... it's very clear that road is a dead end for the next few YEARS.

• I would ask her out. Someone has to make the first move. If she doesn't have the incentive to do it, then you gotta do it.
    Sometimes I wonder whether if she wants u to ask her out or not. Why is she doing her best to avoid u if she wants u to ask her out?

• Oh ya absolutely

• if she is hard to get, it is up to you wether or not you want to chase her and let her know
    If she Plays hard to get however, move on

• Yea, in general you should because you can never tell if plating hard to get or genuinely not interested.

• You can't really know if it's her game or if she just doesn't like you. Move on thus.

• I feel like she likes me because i;ve been catching her staring at me for a while now, but she avoids me whenever i'm near her or acts like i'm not there.

• Asker, she may very well like you. That, however, doesn't mean she wants a relationship, etc.

• Yes , not just that but start looking for another girl

• ain't nobody got time for hard to get childish BS! Move along!!

• If she avoids you move on. That headache is not worth it.