What to say when your boyfriends asks "what do you want from me?" and you're more of a shy person and don't like being put on the spot like that?

What to say when your boyfriend asks "what do you want from? the good and bad"

What Guys Said 2

• The guy is feeling lost in the relationship. Somehow he's been made to feel like he's not living up to his end of the relationship and he's asking how he can better do his job.

Shy person or no, you need to answer the question, or ask for more time to later answer it effectively.

Were I you, I'd ask for far more specificity in the question. What do you want from me? 'A slice of pepperoni pizza, and a Guinness', is equally a good answer as 'More emotional support'.

• Thanks, I think that he meant more like to see if I'm interested in him as a person, as opposed to materialistic things and his money

• I don't know I am not shy.

What Girls Said 1

• Quite vague. What did you tell him before he asked you that question? Were you guys in a fight?

• No, we weren't in a fight, it was quite random when he asked while we were talking on the phone which caught me off guard and wasn't sure what to say