How long did it take for you to meet your BF/GF family?

How long and how long is too long to wait to meet the family

Most Helpful Guy

• A month after bumping into gf's sister who came early on a field trip then a week later her sister my girlfriend came with their parenst. O. O it was intimidating as their parents are pretty wealthy even though neither of the daughters dress like they are.

Most Helpful Girl

• He met my parents a little over 1 month.

What Guys Said 4

• Still waiting. Only been seeing her for 4 months and she's 13 years younger, so I'm not sure when she'll feel comfortable about it. She's met my family though. My youngest sister in her early 30s tells me I must be having a mid-life crisis and waits for me to show up in a new vehicle to go with the girlfriend.

• 3 months is a decent time to wait. Holidays are a good time to get to know each other.

• I met her family after about 6 weeks, but i don't really know whats too long, just meet when it feels right

• Date 2 one month

What Girls Said 5

• I never been that far with someone!

• I met two of my boyfriends family right awayish. One was after a couple of weeks while the other was after a month or so

• Not too long. Maybe a month.

• 2 months maybe

• He was living with his parents. I saw them shortly on our third date.