Should I message him or just wait a few minutes?

Me and this guy planned a date night tonight at 7pm, it's 6pm right now and I haven't heard from him all day. Should I text him and ask if we're still on for tonight or wait?

He replied saying "Idk it's up to you."
What the hell do I say to that? He doesn't seem too excited to spend time with me lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Just give a quick text to say that you are excited for the date and ask if he is excited too. That way it doesn't seem like you are needy and just have a positive energy.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should probably ask.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 10

• I would! DO it now!

• If I were you, I would text him. It won't hurt to text him.

• Just wait for 7pm then if he is still a no show , be done with him. I think if a guy genuinely cares and respects you that he wouldn't forget. Also, if you mean something to him and he had to cancel, he would at least notify you.

• "Idk It's up to you" it's really not a good answer he gave you. He doesn't sound excited at all, sorry to say. I'd leave it at that and move on.

• Just be like "are we still meeting up?"

• I wouldn't bother replying to that. He doesn't sound too keen. Whenever I'm asked out and I agree to go I will reply enthusiastically.

• Text him..

• "Idk it's up to you"
    Really? That would be a red flag. NEXT!

• Did he show up?

• noo! you should wait