What is the most embarrassing thing you've done on a date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably walk around for half the date with my fly open.

Most Helpful Girl

• Had to work some overtime, so I was running late and just put on my pants that I had used the night before and made a run for it. Halway trough the date my date commented on a big lump in one of my legs. Turned out to be a pair of panties from the night before all bundled up. That was quite embarrassing. Lets just say I'm never going to dress in a hurry for a date again.

• I've done the same only with a sock in my pants ahha
      and no I was not stuffing my pants lol

What Guys Said 12

• This is very honest and I am not saying it to be sarcastic or rude in any way, one night an x girlfriend of mine came over to the house and told me of a friend of hers that wanted to meet me, I agreed to meet her and said to set it up, she then looked at her watch and said.. o k.. I will let you know what she said in a day or too, I should be on my way now, she then gave me a picture of her and she looked great to me, she also said "I think you and her may find you have something in common"and with that said I walked her to the door. after work Friday I drove back home and climbed into the shower not only just to get cleaned up for her but I also needed a diaper change, when I got out I put on a pretty blue cloth diaper and a pink pair of see threw rubber pants, had a quick snack, put on some nice dress pants and dress shirt.

It was now only an hour before we were going to meet, and she lived across town, so out the door I went to go pick her up, all the way driving I thought of only one thing. and that was finding the right words to tell her I wear diapers and rubber pants and why I do, about thirty minutes later I pulled into her driveway Once there she met me at the door and said come in and sit down lets talk a bit, we talked about most everything under the sun, all but one and that was my secret, she then out of the blue asked if I could stand up and take off my pants for her, I found this strange but did it for her anyways because I figured it would be easier to tell her my secret if she seen them on me I then felt a bit of a rumble in my tummy but thought nothing of it as I unsnapped my dress slacks and they dropped to the floor reveling my rubber pants and diapers to her.

I noticed one very big and pretty smile from ear to ear on her as she looked at me.. she then asked me to turn around for her so I did.. it was then that that rumble I had not worried about, became all to evident to her and she replied with a giggle,"do you know that you are filling your pants right now, but it is.. o k.. because I know all about you, that is why I wanted to meet you, I too wear diapers and rubber pants as well and we both laughed and talked for hours more after that, she then showed me her diapers and rubber pants she was wearing as well, she then asked if she could change me and I smiled and said yes.. it was one of the sweetest meeting's ever but one that started out with me being very embarrassed, I even stayed the weekend with her after that.. take care

• I answered this honestly because I am an honest guy, and joined this site because I could be myself on it.. I hope I am not laughed upon in any way for being honest and this encounter actually did take place.. I took the time to answer and edit it because it brought back some nice memories of that meeting.. and the bottom line is that it was asked and I enjoyed answering it.. I am not shy to wear diapers.. as they are now a part of my life and I am not one to be a hermit because I wear them.. and I love the ladies and they like me as well in real life.. to me there is nothing to be embarrassed about having to wear them.. just wanted to add a bit more info was all.. we even dated for well over 7 months after that first encounter.. I also met a fantastic friend

• But even tho this was a very special encounter to me and the sweetest and I wanted to relive it because the question was asked.. it was also a very sad one too.. as on our 7th month that we had been together she was on her way to visit me and got struck by a drunk driver and was taken from this planet.. by a moron with no conscience as to know not to have driven in the shape he was in.. and he survived by the way.. although he moved away and thank god for that, but he was a person I never met and never in my life hope too.. It has been a long long time since that tragic event happened and she is forever in my heart.. and always will be.. I have moved on since that and I have no regrets that I did so but it was a bit hard.. but the question that was asked to start with, just brought this very very found and wonderful thought up of that night and like I first stated it was not said to be sarcastic, or in bad taste in any way shape or form.. take care all

• Let a big stinky noisy fart when I didn't want to

• I went to see Brüno with my 13-year-old girlfriend (when I was 15).

• She brought me a little gift (a copy of a DVD she liked and thought I should watch).

I left it on the table of the restaurant. Whoops. We went back a few minutes later and it was already gone.

• i don´t know if this is considered embarrassing xD but i´ve told a girl how relieved i was, that she acutally looks as good as on her dating profile pics... i must have come across so superficial.

• Lool hahah

• Oh heck yes, lol. Women get catfished as well. Men use older pics with more hair, 50 less pounds... my favorite is lying about height. It surely is a gamble, but one that pays off when it goes well.

• @becca123 fucking idiots xD AS if people were blind...

• I can't think of anything embarrassing that I've done, but one girl I went on a date with done something odd. She was obviously nervous and started talking about her IBS and the foods that give her diarrhea. Then, she spoke about having a fungal infection in her vagina and when she got TSS.

Needless to say, it was the worst date that I've had and I never spoke to her again.

• Thats a good one... Hmmm... Oh... When I was 17 a friend of my (a girl) wanted to couple me with another girl that i liked. I showd up for Pizza and had used half a bottle of eau de toilette. :)

It was not really embarrassing when my friend asked me why the fuck I used a whole bottle - I was more disapointed because I wanted to smell good and that went over the top.

Well... you learn in life :)

• Sneezed and farted at the same time... how attractive! LOL

• No idea. I'm not sure I've done anything embarrassing on a date, that I recall.

• Hugged her at the end of the evening with a hard on. Which she then commented on. lol

• Got raped!! But was to drunk to do anything!

• First date I jump in my truck crank the music and I like big butts came on

What Girls Said 11

• Before I had my first date with this guy I dated in high school, I used Nair on my legs because I wanted them silky smooth. We were going to see a movie and I hoped he would put his hand on my leg or something. Well, I had an allergic reaction to the Nair and had to go on the date with a huge rash all over my legs. A red, pimply, itchy, disgusting rash hahaha

• haha
      thats sooo not funny... but sad :(

never again have you used Nair lol

• Nice!!!
      Well good for you on the 2.5/years haha

• @CaliSoccerFella haha thanks. It was a fairly good relationship (guess that's why it lasted so long) haha but college was more important. And now I'm in an incredible relationship (just celebrated two years last weekend) with someone who took me to the hospital the night he asked me to be his girlfriend because I had appendicitis. hahaha

• Nearly lost all of my friends over a boy

• I spilled guac on my shirt the very first time my boyfriend and I went out to eat. haha. It was so embarrassing to me at the time.

• Never been on one.

• wearing my new sandal... and fell on my first date bcoz of the stupid new sandal that I'm not used to... in front of a crowded restaurant... uhhhh I wanna die on that moment

• I tripped on the bench at a park and fell on my ass in a puddle and had to walk home like that bc it would be 'just romantic if we walked in the fall air' I wa a literally freezing my ass off okay man?

• Well it was kind of after. so on the date I gave him head, and of course he came. Well afterward he dropped me off at my car and we parted ways. I go into a coffee shop and grab a drink. I get back in my car and look in the mirror, and I have dried cum on my face... yes I ordered coffee with dry cum on my face!!!

• First date, practically a blind date. I'd taken a laxative two days before and nothing happened. Ended up taking quite a few more that day and the next and still nothing. Go on this date (camping) and wake up about 530 in the morning to my stomach completely rumbling. I think it woke him up because he asked what I was doing. Told him I was going to go for a run and ran as deep into the woods as I could without getting lost and keep myself together. About half an hour later I came back. We had breakfast and were going to go fishing at his favorite spot, apparently you had to walk right past where I was at earlier. He noticed and was completely disgusted. I still feel like he knew it was me even though we ended up dating for months and he never brought it up. I was mortified.

• Ha ha h literally lmfao! Thats funny

• @troyboy96 it was horrible!!! I was so embarrassed. And to make it worse I hadn't pooped in like 4 days

• Well it's not the MOST embarrassing thing that could happen but I actually didn't know that it was a date, so I was completely oblivious to him flirting with me and before he dropped me off, he asked if there was any chance of a second date to which I replied "this was a date?" And it was an awkward/embarrassing moment for the both of us.

• lol accidentally hit him in the nuts so hard with a lacrosse ball he went and put a cup on just so he could keep playing. ahhhh good old high school "lacrosse dates"

• fart... Sad.. I know xD