Why not be nice guy?

I going give most important tip to all guy out there who want get the girl you want. Never be a nice guy. This does not mean go ass hole either. Being a nice guy to girl will only hurt you more than help you. So why nice guy fail, because you become a boy than man to her. Always try get the girl want you, not you want her. I don't want to go detail but too hard to explain why nice guy suck. Good luck guy

Most Helpful Girl

• ... So this is a statement and not a question.

I'm a little tired of the nice guy debate so here is a genuine female perspective: the issue with nice guys is not the fact that they are nice, it's that they are totally reliant on being nice and in some cases use kind gestures as leverage. The problem isn't that they are nice at all, it's that they don't have much else to offer or they aren't actually nice at all, they're just a manipulator who claims to be a nice guy who subsequently makes other genuinely nice guys look bad.

Want a girl? Be kind, be respectful, but have a spine and other things to offer.

• It's not that nice guy got nothing to offer but it taken as for granted, what they offer. That where cheating come in and break up. Watch the Korean drama nice guy, he is really nice guy, but the girl make everything so complicated. Example, most girl complain why don't guy buy me flower, but when a nice guy do it, it mean nothing.

• People who have more to offer than just being nice describe themselves by those other traits, not just "nice."

Most Helpful Guy

• paradox, this defies logic

Just be yourself and find the right woman/women be yourself and find the right man.
    People today think relationships are like games and its a mark of self worth to have slept with as many different people as possible. There is actually more sex in a committed relationship between two people who actually love each other.

What Girls Said 1

• Wait... what?
    What's your question exactly?
    And no, sucking up to a girl won't get you laid. (if that's what you mean by "nice guy".)

• No, I don't mean that. I just mean nice guy is not attractive at all. nice guy do get laid but nice guy never get the girl.

What Guys Said 10

• Nice guy? I was that.. I still am, won't change who I am. I recently had my girlfriend who I loved deeply dump me because she didn't love me.. she was still in love with her ex who SHE let go because after 5 years he would not commit to her, wouldn't tell her that he loved her, and wouldn't respect her time... he would respond to calls/texts hours, sometimes days later, he would make her initiate everything... took her completely for granted.. he was NOT a nice guy (in her own words) but she loved him.

In comes me... I respond to her texts/calls as soon as I get them... I open doors, pay for everything, fix her car, buy her cloths and make up. She was geniunly broke and I had no problem doing this as giving is one of my love languages.. it was not a quid pro quo, it was one of my ways to show love... touch and spending time together were my other two.

I did everything right (in her own words), but she never fell in love...

In hindsight I know why.. it wasn't that I wasn't good enough.. it was that I wasn't mysterious enough.. I was too available, too needy (being available always and in her company). Women say they want a man who does it all for them and loves them, but on some level, they also want a man who sometimes just doesn't give a S&*T... I wasn't that man, and I'm trying to learn from it but at the same time it doesn't feel natural for me to be anything but me.

Read this that I posted recently.. it captures some of where I think I messed up.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a25557-three-things-i-learned-about-building-relationships-love-that-i-wish

• This exactly what I am talking about. It's that nice guy hardly get the girl heart.

• Ummm.. what exactly is your question here?

• ""because you become a boy than man to her.""

No, it's because suck-ups are extremely annoying.

• Suck up it form of flirt or control the girl. If you never suck up to a girl, you never get to keep one. I never suck up on girl before but now it sweet nice thing to do, I mean at least I get laid from it.

• This is true to some extent, however, to be a gentlemen you must be kind and gentle.

• You seriously can't speak English

• Dude...

Your not a nice guy your a pussy.

A real nice guy will seem like a man regardless.

• A pussy in what way, you want step in a ring, I will fight you. You don't know what a real man is.

• you complain and bitch and moan and are butthurt that you were put down like a puppy. you begged and begged. your a bitch. lets take this outside bra

• This is what Mytakes are for. Go nuts.

• doesn't mean you can be a gentleman. James Bond (ok its just a character) ... he is not a nice guy. But he is authentic/real (ok, its just a character). And a gentleman.

• Thanks for the advice man, it really helps