Is she now a lost cause?

i like this girl i work with but lattly I've had a lot going on in my life and i noticed that she was kind of giving me signs like always laguhing at every thing or saying my name a thousand times a day i even catch her staring then turns away when i catch her and some flirting by the time stupid realiezed what was going on it had being going on for a few weeks and all of that begain to stop from her this whole week i had been trying to flirt with her and things but she wasn't that responsive i was thingking i might have missed my chance but to day some hope came. i had just returned from a buissnes run when she walked in with a much younger employee he came up to me and said she was looking for me to walk her to the place where she was picking up lunch and wanted to wait for me but our boss told her i would be a while and he sent the boy with her. Could i posiable still have a chance?

What Girls Said 1

• If you think she wasn't responding to your flirting, then yes it's a lost cause.

• she did respond up until this week but yesterday she specifically asked for me to go with her to pick up her lunch when she always goes alone.

What Guys Said 1

• You might have a chance. Maybe she was just having an off week.