Does she like me as more than a friend?

Does she like me as more than a friend?

Me and this girl have started talking recently. We mostly text due to busy school schedules but the one time we talked on the phone we talked for a couple hours and at the end she said she really enjoyed talking to me. She's offered to call me but I was busy at the time. We text each other "Good Morning" and she asks me how my day is going or what I'm doing. She shares pictures of her day with me sometimes or funny stories or events that happen. And sometimes I'll text her something and she'll respond with "that made me smile :)". Does this girl seem to be into me as more than a friend?

What Girls Said 1

• No, based on what you mentioned, her behavior seems friendly to me.

What Guys Said 1

• It is possible that she is into you, however girls can be incredibly complex. I once had a girl that did all of what this girl sent to you to me, even called me "my love"and "darling" with kissy faces and everything. Then when it came down to actual feelings, she said that she only saw me as a friend...

Don't let that put you off though. Not all girls are the same. There is a possibility that she's into you. I say take her out one day and see how she acts around you. That alone could give it away whether she is interested or not