Why are women generally expecting a relationship?

And why do guys bend their ways to do what a women wants (i. e. commitment)? If a woman can say "no, I don't just want a fk or a one night stand", why can't men just go "no sex means no dating".

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all women expect relationships. I've seen many posts on here with women who have friends with benefits. So not all women are looking for a relationship.

But that being said, if you are only looking to hook up, then I would put that on the table early on. If a woman doesn't want to just hook up, move on. Find someone who wants the same things as you.

The problem is it sounds like you are trying to get with people who want different things than you do. It's not up to them to change their idea of what they want to suit your's and vice versa. You just have to keep trying until you find someone compatible.

Plus some people don't want to just be used for sex. There is nothing wrong with hooking up. But denying someone a date because they won't have sex with you seems seedy in my opinion. You don't have to go on an expensive date, and you don't even have to pay for them at all. A simple walk in the park where you both talk are valid dates.

But if you are really not interested in a relationship, be honest about it. Find women who want to hook up.

What Girls Said 6

• Men CAN say "no sex means no dating." Everyone is allowed to have their own preferences and standards for what they want. They should just be aware that those standards may make it more difficult for them to find someone.

A man doesn't "have" to commit to a woman if he doesn't want to. That's his choice. Similarly, a woman doesn't have to have no strings attached sex if she doesn't want to. Compatibility is important and finding someone who wants the same thing.

• because maybe we don't want someone who only wants us for a little bit?
    u say whatever u wanna say mate. u don't wanna date her because she won't give u sex? awesome, fuck off and find someone who'll give u whats in between her legs in a minute.

• They can. Nobody is stopping them from saying that. But they can't expect every girl to be down with it. The key is to find someone that is one the same page as you. And that goes for both men and women.

• They could if they want to. I only like short term commitments, like a year or less. I've nvr had a really long relationship b4 anyway.

• I had a long term relationship for 4 years and we broke up 4 months before. We loved each other very much and every thing I did with him was perfect. Since then I just have sex with a friend sometimes. We discussed about it and he doesn't want a relationship. I enjoy the time with him, the sex is ok but now I think I want something serious again. It's different.. I like checking my phone and have love messages of him and I like having a person who would always be there for me. I think I generally like the term of relationship..

• I relationship is a hell of a lot more meaningful than someone who is just going to have sex with you and leave. Why wouldn't someone want that?

What Guys Said 2

• Women are educated to want kiddies and thus want a home for the kiddies.

• Because there's no equality in feminazi society...