Girls, I had a lapse in judgement and texted a girl too much. How can I recover?

Met a woman (34) online a couple of months ago. We first met in person when she asked me to meet her and a friend at a bar. We talked for four hours. She texted me like crazy the next few days. She added me on Instagram, SnapChat and Facebook too. I wasn't cool with the idea, but I added her back anyway. We ended up going on a great date a few days later. She also met me and friends a couple of times after that. She seemed very into me.
The last time we met she texted me out of the blue and asked where I was. I was with friends having a drink, and she came by. I kissed her for the first time when we left. She texted me right when she got home and told me goodnight. Everything seemed cool the next day.
A few days later some friends took me out for my birthday. She was going out of town for the weekend, so I didn't expect her to meet up. I did text her asking if she would like to go out again. She wouldn't ever give me a definite answer. I drunkenly unfriended her on social media. When she found out, she got "upset".
She stopped texting me after that. I tried adding her back the next morning. SnapChat was the only app that I could add her back without her having to approve. I ended up asking her again on SnapChat before I went to bed if she would like to meet again. When I woke up, I was blocked from her Snapchat.
I made the mistake of texting her like crazy after that. I took a few days off and still got no response. I've tried apologizing via text, but she won't reply. I know she is getting my messages. Is there any way for me to recover from texting her too much?

I said she stopped texting me after she got upset. She did send me messages and pictures on SnapChat though.

What Girls Said 0