What would you tell him?

What would you tell him? So you're in your last year of college and you come across a guy who is clearly very interested in you. You only see him once a week where you study. You both are magnetic to each other and the chemistry is obvious. However, in 2 months you are taking an important exam for professional school and then you graduate in August and apply to professional school right after. You want to date towards the end of the year. If he makes a move, what would you tell him? Would he wait?

What Guys Said 2

• he might if you guys bang

• That wouldn't happen to me because I'm not gay.

If that's your situation though just go with the flow. You know what you'd say better than us. We're not you. I mean yeah eventually you'd have to tell him that you're going to apply for professional school, but you never know. He might be moving out that way himself or maybe he will wait. No telling.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him that you appreciate the interest, but right now you're too busy with the exams. Mention to him that you are interested in him and you like him as well, but you can only date towards the end of the year.
    It's all up to you though.