Should ugly and short guys give up on women?

Hello im 19 and a freshmen in college. I had only one girlfriend but I can't talk to girls because I think I have social anxiety. I'm shy, short (5'6) and i feel i am ugly. I know women want these athletic, tall, handsome men but I'm not those things so im sorry to girls that I'm not. I can't have confidence because even though after I workout, no gained confidence. I play piano which i love but after that no gained confidence as well. I feel like I'm gonna be alone for the rest of my life all miserable while everyone else who has gfs have the time of their lives. I dont know how to approach girls because im afraid they'll say im "too short"or think im "too ugly" cause i know they won't really say it. This desn't allow me too humor amy girl or show her how sweet and understanding i am. These beautiful that i see out in public or TV I cry inside because I know my attributes are no where as appealing to them and ill never get an attractive girl. Let's be real girls hate short guys like me because they dont provide security like tall guys (even tho i workout) and they hate ugly guys like me as well because they look at one throw up inside. I'm studying business and want to work for a well known company but that won't happen either I'm "short". Should call it quits and settle for an unattractive women the rest of my life or should I quit trying to get women altogether? :( I'm a wreck right now.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are projecting what you think a woman wants without even giving it a chance. That is setting yourself up to fail. Will you get rejected? Probably sometimes, even I did. But there are some that like a guy for how they are. I dated a guy 5'4", several inches shorter than me, because he was positive, funny, and treated me well. He didn't harp on his height or anything, he just showed me a good time.

Don't focus on your "weaknesses" (not sure what to call it, but that'll do for now). Focus on the positives, work on your strengths. Work out a bit, maybe get some decent tailored outfits so you look good, smile, etc. That'll be the initial look, and then you can show your sweet side.

• But what about the phrase "tall, dark. and handsome"? Even you know that tall guys have of an advantage in the dating world. They basically have to run a mile to the finish line (getting a date) while the short ones have to run 500 miles to the finish line.

• ok I'll try

• Good luck!

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• No, there are all sorts of women out there. Just remember, if you want her to be considerate and gentle about your looks, you ought to do the same. Most people don't get super hot partners - there simply aren't enough of them. But normal people feel attraction for each other and fall in love every day.

• "Normal" as in tall, average. good-looking guys? Or people like me?

• Working out the anxiety will improve every aspect of your life. Good luck!

What Guys Said 2