He doesn't make plans?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for over a year and he never makes plans. I asked him what we were doing for Valentine's Day and he said the same thing as last year. I asked him if he was going to put any thought in it and he replied with an answer that meant that he wasn't. I saw him the next day and he said "I can't wait for Valentine's Day...(insert sexual comments)". Is it wrong for me to get annoyed that he thinks he automatically gets sex but won't put the thought in to plan a date. Not just because it's Valentine's Day but any date.

What Guys Said 1

• Well both of you should be coming up with plans. But if you are making them and he isn't, then yes he is a douche. Either get him to put some effort into it or leave.

• How would you suggest I bring it up with him without sounding like I'm blaming him?

• Well hinting and playing games won't work. Or at least it won't for the near future. Best to just sit down and talk it out. If he thinks that you're putting all the blame on him well perhaps he should consider that perhaps it is him to blame for all of it.

What Girls Said 1

• No, it's fine for you to get annoyed. He didn't want to put any thought into it, yet he expects sex from you. He sounds like a douche to me.