Guys, would you be freaked out if you started dating a girl (age 21) and found out that she had literally no experience with any guy before you?

0|0
1|29

Most Helpful Guy

• The only things I know about sex are by research and word of mouth.

So that would actually help me relax. I think it would be quite funny for two virgins to be experimenting and feeling each other out.

Might be more kinky than knowing what you're doing even. XD

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No and seriously I wish that was the norm not the exception.

0|2
    0|0
    • It is the norm.

Men don't care if a female has less experience. It is the female that has an issue with a man who is not experienced.

A female would be reluctant to date a virgin, because she would think that the sex would be a bit boring. More often than naught, a male would more likely deal with a virgin, but, he wouldn't want her to be too clingy.

Males can be clingy too after the first time, but I have no info about how women react to that. Never asked, never observed it.

What Guys Said 28

• That to me is a non-issue. I would actually feel more comfortable as I don't have to worry about being better than her past lovers. As long as you are willing to learn and participate, no problem!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd consider it a positive thing although I might be hesitant to believe her considering how rare it is and how often women lie about their sexual history.

0|1
    0|0
  • If it's because she's only had experience with girls before me, then that's the only way that it'd be a bit freaky IMHO.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But then again, I wouldn't date a female that was age 6 when I was 21.

To me, that is perverse.

0|0
    0|0
  • At my age I wouldn't date any girl aged 21.
    When I was 21 it wouldn't have troubled me in any way. (I met my wife at 20 and she had nearly no previous serious experience.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't personally feel that was an issue - I might take things a bit slower but it is important I knew.

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't be an issue at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Freaked out? No, I'd just try to make it a good experience for her, the fist time has to be good.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I would be ok with it. Even if she was my age. There is a first time to everything...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not have any issue with that

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all, show her the right way and she will stick to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get why women think this would be a problem for most guys. Guys are the ones who are virgin shamed, men LIKE inexperienced women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you kidding. I hate the thought of any guy touching the woman I'm with no matter what age she was. Gets me angry as hell

0|0
    0|0
  • no. one. cares

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be more turned on actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No. In fact, I'd prefer a woman like that, since I have no experience with any woman before YOU.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahhh that wouldn't bother me one bit

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not. I'd be honored that I was her first and I'd take things as slow as she wanted.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't, it would just give me the chance to teach her something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope that's every guys dream

0|0
    0|0
  • freaked out? i would love that... until the sex got boring lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • No, id like it, cause im inexperienced too!

0|0
    0|0
  • freaked out? I would be beyond happy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not surprised... it's pretty common in our days after all... but sure it'd turn me off hahahaha... sorry but I'd rather someone who has some kind of experience at least...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope it wouldn't freak me out but it prolly wouldn't be much fun unless she was a quik learner!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!