Guys, would you be freaked out if you started dating a girl (age 21) and found out that she had literally no experience with any guy before you?

Most Helpful Guy

• The only things I know about sex are by research and word of mouth.

So that would actually help me relax. I think it would be quite funny for two virgins to be experimenting and feeling each other out.

Might be more kinky than knowing what you're doing even. XD

Most Helpful Girl

• No and seriously I wish that was the norm not the exception.

• It is the norm.

Men don't care if a female has less experience. It is the female that has an issue with a man who is not experienced.

A female would be reluctant to date a virgin, because she would think that the sex would be a bit boring. More often than naught, a male would more likely deal with a virgin, but, he wouldn't want her to be too clingy.

Males can be clingy too after the first time, but I have no info about how women react to that. Never asked, never observed it.

What Guys Said 28

• That to me is a non-issue. I would actually feel more comfortable as I don't have to worry about being better than her past lovers. As long as you are willing to learn and participate, no problem!

• I'd consider it a positive thing although I might be hesitant to believe her considering how rare it is and how often women lie about their sexual history.

• If it's because she's only had experience with girls before me, then that's the only way that it'd be a bit freaky IMHO.

• No. But then again, I wouldn't date a female that was age 6 when I was 21.

To me, that is perverse.

• At my age I wouldn't date any girl aged 21.
    When I was 21 it wouldn't have troubled me in any way. (I met my wife at 20 and she had nearly no previous serious experience.)

• I wouldn't personally feel that was an issue - I might take things a bit slower but it is important I knew.

• It wouldn't be an issue at all.

• Freaked out? No, I'd just try to make it a good experience for her, the fist time has to be good.

• No. I would be ok with it. Even if she was my age. There is a first time to everything...

• I would not have any issue with that

• Not all, show her the right way and she will stick to you.

• I don't get why women think this would be a problem for most guys. Guys are the ones who are virgin shamed, men LIKE inexperienced women.

• Are you kidding. I hate the thought of any guy touching the woman I'm with no matter what age she was. Gets me angry as hell

• no. one. cares

• nope

• I would be more turned on actually.

• nope

• No. In fact, I'd prefer a woman like that, since I have no experience with any woman before YOU.

• Nahhh that wouldn't bother me one bit

• Of course not. I'd be honored that I was her first and I'd take things as slow as she wanted.

• No I wouldn't, it would just give me the chance to teach her something.

• Nope that's every guys dream

• freaked out? i would love that... until the sex got boring lol

• Not at all

• No, id like it, cause im inexperienced too!

• freaked out? I would be beyond happy!

• Not surprised... it's pretty common in our days after all... but sure it'd turn me off hahahaha... sorry but I'd rather someone who has some kind of experience at least...

• Nope it wouldn't freak me out but it prolly wouldn't be much fun unless she was a quik learner!

What Girls Said 0