Gosh why do I always get hit on by creepy guys? Any advice on how to attract the man of my dreams?

I am not ugly or anything. When I dress up and wear makeup I turn into a solid 8. I only get hit on by losers.

Quality guys are always taken, or not interested.

Most Helpful Guy

• The average girl looks like an 8 when she dresses up and uses makeup. As such what you consider an 8, is very common. Guys that are a natural 8 can afford to be a lot pickier, because those guys are so much more rare than an average woman wearing makeup.

Most Helpful Girl

• How do you know they're creepy

• It sounds like they are unattractive to her, and therefore creepy.

• @heavensgift2girls xactly

• Haha she is too dumb she even admits it she creepy-shames people she doesn't find attractive. lol. Why would such a high level person go for you asker? You sound needy, judgmental, and not that smart your self. What are your studies and profession?

What Guys Said 4

• So guys who work up the courage to approach you but that you aren't attracted to are losers? And you only get hit on by "creepy" guys?

Do you think the man of your dreams is attracted to an extremely judgmental person? Could explain why you haven't found him.

• cuz he has to have his own place, drive his own car and preferably went to college an engineer or something or else I am not interested.

• A lot of women just settle for less than what they deserve but I ain't one of them. I keep my heels and standards always high.

• That's great, but I mean specifically. Tell me about your own place, your own car, your high-end degree, or something else that isn't a little black dress that could attract someone like you're describing.

And if you're drawing a blank, why do you think you're entitled to a guy who has those things?

• Why don't YOU pursue the guys you want?

• You should be less picky or maybe you dress yourself up in a way that attracts creepy guys.

• u see people as losers = you are a loser. so u attract what you are

• No, I'm just too nice of a person so losers think they have a chance

• conceited loser is conceited

What Girls Said 1

• usually the guys you attract are your level of standard. Like creepy guys are too scared to hit on me I don't know they just don't. I believe that who i attract reflects on who you are. I don't know don't take that advice lololol