Do you think a guy who prays to god that he gets to go out with or marry a girl he really likes, sounds desperate?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I prayed for God to put the man I was to marry into my life. And then He went and did that when I was 14 and then I prayed for Him to make it so I could date that guy.

Only took Him 4 years to get around to letting that happen though lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course it SOUNDS desperate... But man I do that everyday over my crush and... Yea.. I mean I wouldn't admit it to just anyone but... It's desperate maybe yea... But if you love someone what's wrong with a little desperation..

What Girls Said 11

• No because I believe in praying to God for all things.

• Nah it sounds cute like he cares.

• not desperate in a mean way but maybe desperate in a way that reflects a tough life experience with dating. we all want that tbh

• It just proves how much he wants you, to the extent that he is willing to pray to God to get the girl he wants, that is just cute and pure :)

• I mean her** lol

• Yea. He doesn't even know her.

• Nope. I believe in the power of prayer. But I think that you may be praying for the wrong thing depending on the situation. Either way it's admirable

• No, pray for god is a really good things, I pray god for a lot of things too. It's normal, that's sound really cute

• Only because he believes in god

• No it doesn't sound desperate. It's beautiful!

• Well, it's said that God does the choosing, not us. So there's that theory on praying to get with a specific person. I think everyone (who believes in God) has had an experience like this, though.

• No it sounds perfectly fine. Go for it. Amen!

What Guys Said 5

• No. Where I come from praying to God for anything is normal. I used to be an atheist, but after surviving war and other violence and then my own stupidity time after time, I have nothing else but God and this internet connection, in the end all we will have is our own fading mind/spirit as we face our mortality, who will be desperate then?

I think it is altruistic and humble of you, ask for the patience wait, the faith to keep praying, and the wisdom to know when the right woman will come as well as for the right woman. I have respect for you. You have a good future if you keep praying your prayers will be answered.

• A guy prays to God that he gets to go out with or marry a girl he really likes sounds desperate? You sure said a mouthful! Let's break this down a bit. Are you saying he's hoping to go out with or marry a girl he really likes? And is he desperate if he does?

• It's not in God's hands it's in the guys hands. The only thing that stops most men getting what they want is the lack of a pair of balls

• Or very religious.

• Not just desperate, but delusional.