16 and have had sex with 2 guys?

One guy I was in a relationship with and second guy I knew for 2 months before hooking up. I wasn't in a relationship with The second guy. Will my classmates think I'm slutty? Be honest.

• You've probably had way more sexual partners than most girls your age
  • You've probably had more sexual partners than most girls your age
  • You're average when it comes to # of sexual partners
  • You've probably had less sexual partners than most girls your age

Most Helpful Guy

• Having sex with 2 guys when you're 16 is pretty average. And no matter what you do, someone will always bully you over being a slut so don't expect that you'll never be called that word. Even if you were a virgin you might still be called slut just because people love calling others slut.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 15 and I've had sex with two guy's... one is my current boyfriend, the other was just a guy I fucked. I've done oral and anal with two other guys. So I've done sexual acts with a total of 4 guy's and, I've made out with a total of 6 guy's. But I'm the "quiet one"

• Ok no offense but I'm not a slut so don't compare yourself to me. I'm not fat or ugly either and you honestly probably are so desperate for guys that you'd do that lmao I actually have standards and I'm not poor like you in any way

• Honey I will GLADLY show you who I am if you care that much. I dare you to do the same but you won't.

• I don't really care who you are or, what you look like😂 ide have a picture on here so there's no point. I only get on here when I'm bored or have a question lbs

What Guys Said 15

• A few years and a few miles make a difference. When I was in my teens I was in an upper middle suburb and all the kids had lots of sex and nobody called anybody a slut. I was having threesomes and foursomes before I was 17, and it was great. I see it isn't like that everywhere nowadays. It seems like some people want to drag us all back to the middle ages, but I run with a crowd that won't have any of that.

• No rich people would do that. Only low class people screw for fun and have lots of sex. We wouldn't just fuck anyone lol don't compare yourself to me. You're obviously only know poor ugly fat girls with low self esteem

• I found your reply ignorant, antagonistic, and offensive. Either grow up or don't bother corresponding with me anymore.

• Overall it should not matter the number of men you have been with... realistically some guys may have an issue with this if they found out!

• A slut or a saint, who cares? Just be safe and have fun.

• Two guys sounds like nothing compared to a friend of mine that's a year older than you, but she would have sex with like 3-4 guys a week and they'd all be different guys or at least that's what she told me since we live in different states.

• Kinda creepy you know a 17 year old considering you're 25 but I won't get into that. No offense but she's probably really poor and uneducated or black but I'm talking about people my kind.

• I do think I'm better than some slut that fucks 3-4 Guys a week. Yes. Definitely.

• Well sorry to say but you're not any better than anyone

• Far better than that slut on here that had sex with 72 guys by age 20, and she doesn't like to use protection.

• I'm white

• lol this is hilarious

• uhh that's why I haven't? I'm not some ugly fat girl desperate for that. Unlike those girls you know I actually have standards and wouldn't fuck just anyone

• Probably a lot of 16 year olds have screwed way more guys you're fine, but you shouldn't have sex with someone you aren't in a relationship with

• listen sweetheart, im gonna tell you something. Ever single girl youve ever met, including nuns have fantsized about sucking 2 dicks at the same time. And ever guy wishes he was hugh hefner. This is true across the board no matter what anyone says. Just because you got a little action they're all gonna get jealous and freak out. Doesn't mean you're bad. I wish every girl in the world was a major slut, life would be so much more fun.

• They won't think you're slutty. You ARE slutty. No quality whatsoever except getting laid.

• very average

• Sloots gon sloot

• I was gonna take your question seriously till I saw you said you weren't some "fat uneducated black chick" "no I'm white! I'm not an uneducated slut like fat girls". Maybe the reason you couldnt keep the first guy you screwed was because you were a major ignorant bitch? You obviously aren't the typ of person I'd get in a relationship with. Try maturing a little bit before you spread for the next guy you see.

• You've probably had less than most girls your age. When I was your age, honest girls would tell me how they had tried every position under the sun. That can't have changed all that much.

• Those girls are probably poor uneducated and black but I'm the opposite of that

• Ok wtf I'm not a slut like those girls you know. i didn't even have sex with that many guys like you said so you make no sense what so ever. I was Ina. Relationship obviously we have sex ok get a life and don't compare me to ugly and fat girls with low self esteem

• I was trying to be nice, because I'm a nice guy like that, but when I realized you were so dumb, I thought there was no point in not telling you that you were just another slut. You don't even know how to write properly, and you call other girls uneducated. "I was Ina. Relationship obviously", obviously you need to learn how to use your goddamn phone or whatever it is that you use for writing here. Let me give you one piece of advice for your journey: lick the tip; guys love that, and you'll like it too.

• Someone's got serious daddy issues

• that's totally normal, I banged 6 girls by the time I was 17 XD

• Wanna make it 3? ;)

What Girls Said 8

• There's no studies for the average number of partners for teens so I don't see how we can say if you've had more or less partners than average.

• I had one at that point. But I know plenty of girls who had multiple partners. Just be careful, use condoms. Talk to your parent/s about birth control. Always use condoms, though, because you never know if someone else will have an STD...

• Your development and experiences will never line up exactly with other people. And there's not anything bad or good about how many consensual sexual partners you have had. People that have opinions about things that don't affect them are the ones with the problem, not you.

• I don't know if you are above average but 2 guys isn't bad and your classmates don't have to know that you hooked up with the other one. You shouldn't care about what they think anyway

• Worry about how you view yourself and don't let others effect you

• Your really slutty and had no descent at all

• pretty average

• Honestly most people would think thats slutty, but not everyone will. You dont have to advertise every person youve slept with or go around saying that youve already slept with two guys by the time you were 16. But you do you