Guys, How do you text a woman you like?

You haver her number, self explanatory question.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i only ask like 3-4 personal questions then no more. if we can't keep a conversation going without endless questions then i assume she's boring or not into me. this has saved me a few times and i know it works for me at least.

it really depends before or after first date / meet. always keep it light hearted and no pressure. i never do what @ak666 does. i have a feeling that work on older girls who arnt married yet but literally "girls just wanna have fun" keep it light and cute but not clingy or cute. text at her speed or less, length doesn't matter but not ridiculous paragraphs unless broken into multiple texts. but only if she does it too.

no smileys no emoticons.

first date is not a date its a meet up - im bringing my friends you bring yours. i realize this works better for bars and some people dont drink well fuck you. you can still go to the bar watch a game and drink cranberry juice. or recommend a bar with pool tables darts, bowling alleys. having friends is key for me cuz i dont want to make it seem like a date.

i feel like girls feel pressured on a date with a guy they barely know so i stick to the fun light stuff like that for the first two meetings then when we really kick it off then take it seriously.

exactly how it happened with my current date

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• "Want to go to [insert place], maybe around 7ish?"

All my texting would revolve around arranging to meet.

0|0
    0|0
  • With a cell phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I flirt, and if she doesn't flirt back I just text normally afterwards

0|0
    0|0
  • Friendly and flirty, nuff said

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever comes to mind really, be it goofy or borderline offensive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey bitch how they hangin? Ah, no, that would be rude... I guess just saying hello :)

0|0
    0|0