Where can I go to meet decent guys?

I am unsure of online dating and I'm sick of meeting guys at bars. Where else can I go?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Library, college campus, job, park, volunteering activities etc.

What Guys Said 11

• there is somewhere tons of nice guys are. its cool cuz you just scroll to "people you may know" and pick the cute ones out. you can even creep on their entire life if you want PLUS noone ever approaches them on this cuz everyones using dating apps now... i hope you caught on that im talking facebook. works every time

• online dating is what you should definitely try, in my twenties it was the only place I wanted to meet women when I wasn't in a bad relationship with the mother of my kids. That is really the only place you will unless you go to archery shoots, seminars, etc... just going up and talking to guys throughout the day while you are running errands, the grocery store, college, church or any place where you have common interests and young people of both genders who are single might be there.

• You can use Meetup. com, select areas that interest you, and attend meetups. At least you'll start out with common interests which will help you winnow down the field.

• Try doing a class on something you're interested in like writing or acting or making stuff - it's a good way to meet!

• Strip club.

• Standing on the wall by themselves anywhere

• try public parks. the where i usually hang

• I have the same problem but with women instead. And i realized that hanging out with your friends and spending time with just your friends you won't ever meet new people. So go to the bar or gym or join an activity and somehow you will meet new people.

• What kind of guy are you looking for? personalty, hobby and future wise?

• A lot of women don't realize this... but you can actually meet a good guy at a bookstore.

I go to Barnes and Noble and it's always full of guys who like to read or write. I'm not saying that men are "good" or "decent" just because they like to read... but it shows that the are interested in learning and could potentially be educated.

I have met a lot of nice and well mannered people at bookstores. Men and women a like. Give it a whirl.

• If they are shopping alone in the supermarket is a good spot , laundry mats also

What Girls Said 1

• Blind date? The gym? Ask a friend?