Does he like me or am I wasting my time?

I'm probably over-analyzing the situation. I noticed whenever I talked, this guy stared at me, not in a mean way.

There was a period of time where him and I kept looking at each other and smiling.

I sat across from him at a table. He said he had long arms, and I said I did too. Then he reached across the table and put his hand on my shoulder, claiming that his arms were longer. I put my hand on his shoulder, and claimed that mine were longer. Was that flirting?

Eleven days later, I texted him-

Me: is this Jake?
Him: Maybe who s asking?
Me: Ashley 😂😂
Him: okkkkkkk and what do u want?
Him (again): okkkkkkk and what do u want?
Me: I guess wanted I to say hi?
Him: Ok?
Me: I m glad you're not some sort of creep..
Him: K

Obviously, his texts were mean. I was super hurt.

He texted me again-

Him: Sorry if i sounded like a jerk it s just i get super defensive when people i dont know text me cuz ik my friends have given my number to random people so its like who are you what do you want.
Me: I should've asked you for your number instead of asking my friend for it. But you seemed really
cool and I was nervous... so yeah.
Him: I m not cool, I m a dork trust me.
Me: I m a dork too, so I guess we ll get along?
Him: lol ok

We texted for an hour after. He was being nice and responded to my texts quickly, like within seconds. I texted him later intentionally, then lied and said it was an accident. Then he didn't reply. I haven't talked with him in four days.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't see how his text were mean or upsetting. You randomly got his number no from him that was nice. Keep talking to him. Have a dispute about arm length could of been flirting but probably not.