Should I plan something after a day-time date?

I started seeing this guy two weeks ago and we hit it off. His birthday is this Sunday on Valentine's day, and he asked if I'd like to spend the day with him. I told him I'd plan a birthday adventure, and he really liked that idea! So I decided we'd drive to an old fire lookout that you have to hike to near our town (he has a fascination with old/abandoned structures) and I'd bring a picnic and wine.

It'll probably last a few hours, but I'm wondering if I should plan something afterward as well, or should I just let the night go wherever? I don't want to seem like I'm over planning his day and be psycho, but I don't want to just part ways at six at night... Should I plan dinner or stargazing or something?

Thank you so much! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Plan for something to happen afterwards, yes. Don't set anything in stone, but have some ideas, just leave that time free and be prepared.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should let the night go. Be impulsive. There is no need to plan the entire day :p

What Guys Said 3

• You can plan something to do after that. I'm sure he won't mind since he took your invitation to plan for his birthday. I think he will think you gave him a good birthday.

• Sure😊

• Plan dinner after

What Girls Said 0