Would you break up with your girlfriend?

if she wet your bed? ):

• definitely
  • no
  • it depends
it was pee, completely accidental, i'm just super embrrassed and scared to sleep in his bed ever again

Most Helpful Guy

• It is an accident. Accidents happen. I wouldn't break up with the person for something like this. It'd only be bad if she didn't do it on accident and peed on my bed on purpose, but I don't think many people would actually do that haha

The embarrassment she'd thrust upon herself is probably enough punishment. I would just wash the sheets and clean it up. Maybe her helping wash the sheets would be nice, but even that would be like whatever.

It is kind of like accidentally leaving period blood accidentally. Not great to happen-- but hey, it happens. Accidents happen.

Most definitely not breakup material. No need to be scared to sleep in the bed again either.

Most Helpful Girl

• hahah No! Its just sucks.

What Guys Said 9

• No I would not break up with her.. the thing is I wear diapers and rubber pants on a regular basis.. and I would just ask her if she wanted to try them on I have many pairs and in lots of colors.. she may just like them.. I know I would like them on her even change her into them if she wanted.. but if she said no.. I still would not break up with her over something like that.. we would just do the landry together.. it could open up a whole bunch of differ things to talk about.. never would any convesation from me be rude to her about any of that stuff

• No way. It happens sometimes and was probably just an accident. I would be a little more upset if she did it and did not tell me or help, but still not worthy of breaking up over

• No I wouldn't it happens *shrugs* nothing you can do about sometimes I'd just simply throw the sheets in the worsh and put some new sheets on the bed, all good. I mean it's not like she did it on purpose or anything.

• My first thought would be, "Are ya alright?".

But if everything is fine, then cleanup and go back to sleep.
    No big deal.

• Definitely not. She didn't do it on purpose so I wouldn't be upset about it. I'd just want her to help change and clean the sheets

• It could have been an accident.

• define wet the bed do you mean like pee, menstruate... what?

• As long as she had a better resion then I was to lazy to get up

• Id dump my girlfriend if she did not put on on request or if she burned the dinner.

What Girls Said 1

• If it was an accident, no decent guy would leave his girl for that 😕 Accidents happen 😁