Should you be worried if your man doesn't do anything on Valentine's Day?

Been dating just a year, I think it's a pointless holiday but feel a lot of pressure that if he doesn't do anything then he doesn't really like me.. Silly I know but should I take it as a sign or carry the eff on?

last year we were about 4 weeks into our relationship and he messaged me later one night asking if I could be his Valentine. This year there's a huge event on that he may go to instead of being with me... Big deal?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people just aren't overly sentimental. Him not making a huge deal of valentine day doesn't mean he doesn't love you. For many it's another day. How does he treat your normally? Is he sweet and kind? If so then I wouldn't be worried.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes it's a mans job to romance and impress 💁🏻

• Wait you feel pressure if HE doesn't do anything?

hmm...

• Like I know if my friends ask what we did and I say nothing they'll be like "omg what the hell" kind of pressure... Yes I'm that petty

What Girls Said 1

• No it's not a big deal. Do you know he loves you? Does he prove other days of the year? Then don't let one stupid day question that