If a guy you just met says he's busy is he blowing you off?

I met a guy out on Saturday night. We flirted all night and made out and at the end he asked for my number but we were pretty drunk. He messaged me on Monday night and after some very slow texting I suggested we grab a drink later in the week if he had time. He wrote back that he had a tight week with a work conference and a bucks this weekend so it would "have to be next week..." But his wording didn't sound too keen. is he blowing me off? I thought we really hit it off and my friends say he's a nice guy. Was it a mistake to suggest the drink? I would like a chance to get to know him a little in a less party like situation because I thought there was a connection. If so what should I do?

What Guys Said 2

• well if he is a nice guy then perhaps he's trying not to sound to eager. I know that's a problem I have to work on. even as a guy I tend to immerse myself in the possibility of something new. so much so that its a little off putting. lets be honest, girls lose interest quickly when they know they could have you without a question.

• If he has your number, let it go. If he ever messages you back, he's interested. If not, he's not.

What Girls Said 1

• Meh.

To be honest, he just used you for sex. Besides, it sounds like he’s just some guy who - don’t kill us for saying it - isn’t into you. And that means he’s not worth a second thought. Save your energy for a guy who deserves it.

:\