What is with me how come I can't a track a woman?

what is with me how come i can't a track a woman i am nice guy 39 full time single dad of two i know i am shy and not the best looking but but i am honest, loyal, kind so i been told and i dont play games any way i just want to meet some one and yes i would like to have more kids what am i doing wrong i kinda tired hearing people saying it will happon when i least expect how long do i have to wait i am ready to give up i dont ask them to change any thing for me why do i have to change who i am and how i look

10

What Girls Said 1

• They said you had to change? Only if you have really bad habits like excessive smoking and drinking.

Well shyness does put you off some but I think you have to put yourself out there and dont put your hopes too high. There are still a lot of frogs to kiss before you get the princess,

What Guys Said 0