Was I being racist?

This guy i knew, he liked me and once he pissed me off calling me not worth much because of the way i say things and my instabilty, i was so pissed i called him ''another white person who thinks he is all that'' and he got pissed and called me ''a black person who think she can get away with anything without consequences''. Hahaha did i hurt his feelings? he even has a new black girlfriend now

Most Helpful Guy

• To me, it's fine.

Everyone seems to pretend previledges in race doesn't exist when it exists so much. Just look at dating preference. Yes it's an indication of racism 100 percent and proven.

Racism will never go way and pll jsut need to be smarter about how they XpressMusic themselves that's all.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol wth why'd he get a new black gf?

What Guys Said 2

• Lol his response was so weak, it's more relevant to him as a white guy looool. He just likes black women, we all have preferences

• You singled out his race, which could be seen as racist. Did you hurt his feelings? Probably, but apparently he hurt yours too.

What Girls Said 0