Girls, would you date a guy significantly more attractive than you?

What are some insecurities you might face doing so?

• Yes I would!
    85% (89)
  • Nope!
    15% (16)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, but he probably doesn't exist. Just kidding, of course I would. At the end of the day he's with me and not with anyone else. Plus looks don't count that much, I'd be more interested in his mind and I would expect my boyfriend to feel the same about me.

What Girls Said 30

• My boyfriend is, in my opinion, significantly more attractive than me. He makes me try to stay in shape lol

• Arg, I pushed the wrong button :p I totally would date a hotter guy. I think the main hurdles would be other girls trying to pick him up and if his attitude about his looks *wasn't* that attractive.

• I would, but I might have some insecurities, yeah. I'd have to know that he liked and valued me as much as I liked and valued him, and know that he was getting as much out of the relationship as I was. Since he can obviously find someone more attractive than me, there would have to be something in me that he valued more than looks that he couldn't easily find somewhere else.

• Who wouldn't? Haha

• Happily! I am not insecure about how I look, and I am not a jealous person in a relationship. I would enjoy going out with him and having other girls drool over him.

• In my opinion, he already is significantly more attractive than me.

• It doesn't really matter to me one way or another.

• Why wouldn't I?
    If I like him and he likes me, why should I be concerned about something?
    I don't give a crap about society that might say I'm too ugly for him. If we don't care, the world can f*ck off.

• I would be able to push back any insecurities for the few hours it would last lol

• I would as long as he's not full of himself. My boyfriend used to tell me he was more attractive which was true but as we've gotten older he tells me I'm more attractive than him. Honestly none of that crap matters as long as he's not some asshole.

• Yes, unless it's a pretty boy. I would not date a pretty boy.

• Wow, That would be an amazingly attractive guy! lol

• Yes haha

• i would but it wouldn't last bc i would intimidated by his looks. one of my coworkers insisted on me dating him. almost demanded it and i kept rejecting him bc he was so fucking hot. every girl thought he was attractive and he knew it. he was a little cocky and that made me a little intimidated. bummer. he was so hot. he eventually went back to dating his crazy ex lol

• No, I don't like extremes. I don't want super attractive or super ugly. Somewhere in middle is best for me :)

• Yes, i would. I mean its obviously not a deal breaker but i prefer to be the pretty one in the relationship :P

• Basically, I would figure that he was just slumming and as soon as someone better came along he'd drop me for them. Or, he likes my motherly qualities and wants someone stable to do things for him, and plans to sleep around.

• Lol I can think of worse things.

• Yup 😊 I'm not insecure enough to avoid that 💁🏽

• I already am

• Yeah I wouldn't care

• Yeah, I'm cool with that.

• Well, I would just try to reach his level looks-wise

• My guy will always be attractive than anybody else in my eyes.

• I couldn't.. I'll get jealous 😩

• TBH, no. I think I'd feel insecure all the time and would make myself unhappy

• Well, he'd never ask me so it's not a problem.

• I already am

• I would not because he would just cheat on me with a better looking girl

• Why is he there with me? He can get so many girls..
    Is he fooling around or did my personality attract him to me?