Does he like me? why won't he text me?

about a month ago i hungout with this guy i like, we went out for coffee, and he kissed me when he dropped me off. We texted for a couple days after but he was only responding with one word answers, and eventually he just stopped responding, as the conversation died. Regrettably, when i was drunk this past weekend i texted him asking him how he's doing, he said he's good. I asked him when he comes home from school and he said in a month and that we should hangout when he does return home. i offered to visit him at school but he declined my offer saying that he's in the middle of midterms and is too busy. Do you think he likes me? am i being too clingy? why won't he text me first? helpppp!

0|0
2|1

What Guys Said 1

• You are not clingy, For me it is important that my partner asks and cares about me. I would say that you should surprise visit him. If he really likes who he will be happy. Good luck and follow your heart t'is all we have in this world.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• The way you describing it, it seems to me that you are into him more than what he is to you. I don't think is clingy to send few messages , is sort of trying to see what the response will be and where this is going. At the moment I am afraid he doesn't seem too interested

0|0
    0|0
  • um no he does not. this same thing happened to me. he was only using me for sex.

0|0
    0|0