Girls, Why do girls hate socially awkward guys?

It's like they are repulsed by us

Thanks for opinions

11

Most Helpful Girl

• No? I have no idea where you got that from.

• They do I have even watched videos and most if the girls in the video say they would never date a socially awkward guy

• My face isn't attractive though

• And with my eyebrows what should I do

What Girls Said 10

• It's not true at all that girls "hate" socially awkward guys. But if you're so shy or socially inept that it's difficult to get to know you, then there might not be much to draw us in.

• Well I never talk to gitls I actually just go to work and back home

• It's true that sometimes the harder you look for something, the more it evades you. But the fact is, you're actually doing nothing at all right now to change your situation. If you don't want to focus on trying to date, at least focus on becoming your best and happiest self so that you can feel more confident and enjoy our life more. A relationship will follow. But for god's sake, do something, or nothing will change. I'm not going to repeat myself again.

• Thank you

• I think most people are put off somewhat by socially awkward people - unless they have charisma - then it can be funny and cute... But that's rare.

• Nah I find them cute but I just wish they would speak up!

• That's your opinion. Not truth.

• I'm proof I'm socially awkward

• I know a lot of people want a guy with confidence. Personally, I find a man with confidence even more attractive. Break out of your shell! Get out there!!

• I'm too scared I have no idea what I'm doing

• Why my whole life have I been called ugly then

• Then you're hanging around the wrong people

• My husband has a lot of social issues, I try to just agree with him so that he feels better. He has a very fragile ego so I generally tell him that it isn't him, that the problem is everyone else.

• I dated one in the past

• How did it start up did you approach him

• Have you tried online dating?

• Yeah no luck there either I have just chalked it up to I'm too ugly. I mean I know personality is important but looks are even more so

• You are cute the right person will like you for you. You could be the most shy person in the universe, but if you find the beauty in yourself you will have no problem with the ladies. Confidence is key. You look A-FREAKING-MAZING

• How do I do that and you seen my picture

• Yeah let's talk

• I wish I had a valentine

• I don't hate :) But I like confident more because I already awkward girl 🤓 haha

• I don't that's ever gonna be me with how I look

• My current crush is so adorably awkward around me. I love it. The only girls who are gonna be like that are the stuck-up ones. Its harder to talk to awkward guys, sure. But hate? No way!! Quite the opposite.