Is this being unfair?

So I realized my boyfriend and I haven't gone a date by OURSELVES without one of our friends coming along in awhile. And sometimes I don't mind it but it's getting to the point where I feel like my boyfriend feels like he has a need to invite people. And I don't think it's fair to me because he'll hangout with one of his guy friends all day without trying to invite other people and also it's not like I ask him for much. And I told him about this maybe two times and he doesn't seem to get it that I'm only asking for a normal date at least once a month and you don't see me inviting my friends along unless we both want to. But still I don't want to feel needy or anything but I think it's only fair. Like we did want to see Deadpool on Valentine's Day by ourselves but our friends somehow knew we were going and so they decided to tag along but my boyfriend keeps convincing them and I'm here like... Really?

What Guys Said 1

• WTF is wrong with this guy. He must be afraid of being alone with you.

What Girls Said 1

• Well sounds like a jerk... eh move on! lady!