Is there a difference between showing effort and being annoying?

Now how to get a girl you need to show effort and keeping her you need to show effort but from the start on getting to know her, will she realize you are showing effort? Or coming off as annoying texting her all the time and whatnot?

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on how she feels about you. If she is very interested your affection and effort will be appreciated but if she is not sure how she feels exactly then your actions might come of as pushy, needy and annoying. It is different in every situation. Also, some girls like constant attention, like texts and constant romantic gestures, others don't. You just have to get to know the girl you are dealing with.

Most Helpful Guy

• It helps to put in effort but also balance that with some self-interests, some pursuits of your own beyond her. If you shower her and go 150% as trying to be the ideal boyfriend, she might start to take you for granted. It's still a bit of a game of tag at the end of the day. If you're just chasing her all the time and she never chases you back, she might get tired and want to chase another guy. It works the same way for guys too if you have a girl who just puts in so much effort that she seems so ideal on paper but boring and predictable as a result in the actual relationship.

• Mostly if you have your own pursuits, you'll be too busy to be texting her all day long.

What Girls Said 2

• Just sending a text in response to hers and popping in her inbox lets her know I'm interested but not needy. I love when guys text me throughout the day but not when they double text... Like I work and get busy so keep that in mind. i don't know what kind of world we live in now but I've actually always been very forward but now I wait for the guy cuz some are just into games

• When you say wait for the guy you mean the chase?

• Showing effort in my opinion is really attractive. I don't think there is an exact answer to your question, you have to feel for yourself and work on that mutual connection you two have. Both need to show interest. I don't think you could be annoying if you text too much, I'd say you might come off too strong and that might scare her away. I was dating a guy once and the day after I met him he was already texting me as if we had known each other for long and he was just texting all the time.. To me it felt stressful and I felt this pressure for some reason? Good luck.

• Yes right there ! I really like this girl and when i text her its all been going well she can keep a convo going all the time but then the next day she starts dry texting me so im like whats going on and i asked her is everything okay and she said she was stressed out and i said well if you wanna talk about it im here and i said i will text you another time and she said thank you. Is this a bad thing?

What Guys Said 0