I like this guy but I am afraid to tall him that I like him in fear that he will not like me back!😖 What should I do?

He goes to my school and we talk sometimes but I dont know what to do because my last boyfriend was cheating on me with one of my other friends. Please help me!!

He said he likes me but that he is not alowed to date. He also said that if he were alowed to date that he would ask me out first

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You should voice it to him, otherwise you will eventually regret it.

What Guys Said 4

• You should tell him and not worry about how he will react. It better to try and see what happens instead of wondering what it might have been.

• Ok!🙃 Thank you!😊

• " What should I do?" Umm ask his friends does he talk about you a lot while they're hanging out or you could always just take your chances via direct approach.

• I am so sorry that you have experienced that. However, you can't let it change you. If he laughs and stares into your eyes while you talk he is interested. I kinda know how you feel I am going to ask my crush to be my valentine. Good luck, be brave I believe in you. :D

• Thank you so much!! And good luck to you too!😊

• If you like him, ask him out.

You only have so long to live, you only have so long to act, you only have so long to be with others, before death will grab your ankle and drag you beneath the waves.

What Girls Said 0