Girls, Is a stutter a turn off?

I've been stuttering every since I can remember. Now being 17 almost 18 I think it may be permanent. Just wondering if it could impact me relationship wise. Thank you!

4

Most Helpful Girl

• My baby sister stutters, not continuously, but where it's a little more difficult to get through sentences at times. I don't think stuttering is a turn off as long as you can just laugh through it and make sure that even though it may be an insecurity own it and make sure you are confident and it'll all fall into place

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• It's not a turn-off, but one who wouldn't like you for that (people in general) would may be because they're impatient in some way

• I don't think it will it matters how u treat the girls don't worry about it your thinking to hard

• It won't unless the person you're dating is insensitive, and impatient with your stuttering