Guys, Does he only see me as a friend?

I recently met this guy who I've hung out with twice. After our second meetup, he told me to let him know if I wanted to hang out again and he seemed really eager. He talks to me all the time (when he's not busy with work) and we have deep, intelligent conversations. He shares his thoughts and feelings with me, because he thinks I'm easy to talk to. He always asks me how I'm feeling/doing and seems generally concerned about my well-being. It's silly, but he's given me a nickname. But I know his bestfriend is a girl and he talks to her about this feelings also. How do I know if he wants to be more than friends?

2

What Guys Said 2

• I think if he wants to be more then friends with you then he will try to take you out to do things with him like eat out and go out for drinks. Or do activities together. He does seem to flirt and that nickname thing is cool.

• i don't think so, these things happen all the time even for me when you meet someone who have common interests you feel like you are close to him/her