What if you were dating a guy who admitted he was a virgin because he has been waiting for the right girl, and he says you may be the right girl?

Would you think less of him because he is a virgin. Or would be glad he thinks your the right girl.

• I would not like dating a virgin.
    7% (2)
  • I would be glad he thinks i'm the right girl.
    83% (24)
  • See results.
    10% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be flattered that of all the women he has met, he felt comfortable enough with me to make that move. Secondly, it would also make me feel secure that he isn't someone who is out to sleep with everyone... So overall I would probably view it as a positive thing.

What Girls Said 7

• 82% (atm) and a victory for those who are waiting everywhere ^_^ girls love you as you are

• B... obviously.

• I'd never know if you are lying or not so my opinion would be that he's not the right guy for me and that he is giving me a line in order to fuck me. It's not that I'm a difficult one to fuck. I love sex but I don't love bull shit artists

• I would much rather date someone like them than someone who has slept with half the town. I also respect the fact that he respects himself enough to not just throw himself at the first girl he sees.

• Then I hope I am not the right one, LOL because I don't want to lose mine until marriage.

• lol, I'll date the guy, if he can be a real gentleman.

• I would be so proud of him! I love hearing about this type of love because its so pure and beautiful. Good on you😊