Why would a one night stand want to see you again?

Well we've been texting and he wants to hang out again.. I kinda wanted to leave it as a ONS

Most Helpful Guy

• Your a slut , sorry... Just my opinion... Maybe he doesn't even know that it was a one night stand... It's women like you that fuck with decent people with strong morals.. Have some honor and tell him straight up.. Yo that was for sex I was thirsty as fuck that night SORRY... Be the bitch that you are!

• You have 21% MHO? Maybe your having an off day

• Everyone's entitled to their opinion... And I said exactly what I believe you should do to help yourself... Set. Him. Straight. It's the decent thing to do.. And I'm
      Not the person that sleeps around... Actually the reason I take this so personally if you must know is because... Girls come on to me all the time... And by the time I figure out all they want is penis.. It's too late.. They get what they want and I'm left waiting for a response the next day.. So yes I am bitter... But not because they don't want to sleep with me... It's basically because that's all they want... I have no respect for anyone who partakes in 1 night stands... It's just my opinion and my right. But yes I did take this a little too personally... And I will apoligize for that.. But I stick by my suggestion, you owe it to the guy to speak your mind... Tell me that "you were hoping to keep it as a 1 night stand" tell him that. Be a real one... Speak your mind or find enough self respect to learn to speak up

• Maybe she should keep a Bible in her hand when she goes to a club. I find you an idiot. Perfect name for dope dude. What part of Nebraska do you live in? I know girls come up you all the time you're just a chick magnet. I say you're an asshole. I've slept with over 100 men so go dump on me. Leave this honest woman alone.

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants to have sex with you again. There is no ifs, ands or buts. I've had one night stands that wanted to follow up but the only reason I wanted to follow up was for sex. Actually this one is up to you if you want to leave it is a one night stand tell him no and stop texting him. Texting is just leading him on. I've had one night stands that I wanted to drop and when you want to drop him that's exactly what you do – – – you drop him. Actually one night stands are fun because you actually do drop him. No emotional involvement no enter emotional bull shit.

What Guys Said 9

• Well, then you shouldn't have been texting? lol. Like, I can't imagine very many people become facebook friends or some such shit w/ other people they only mean to spend one night with.

• It is your choice - If you are not feeling it keep it low key

• I don't know what ONS is but why not if it was good? i see no reason two people can't have a one nighter and also have the emotional attraction to meet again

• Because you allowed it at least once
    So you're saying there is a chance

• Then leave it as a one night stand. Don't act like you don't want it if you're still texting with him.

• Why would even keep in touch with an ONS? Stupid move.

• Why a stupid move?

• Some people mistake sex for love. I wouldn't even bother with remembering the names. Could do without obsession.

• Why just a ONS? I always wondered a girls point of view about this.

• I mean... I don't know isn't that how those things work

• I usually don't lol i have only slept with one other guy and this second guy was my one night stand it just happened I was really drunk

• Well, yeah I understand that. But what I meant was why wouldn't you want to purse it further than just that? Like you said, he was trying to contact you again. Why are you not interested?

• Pussy must've been good

• Obviously he liked what you gave him

What Girls Said 3

• He found a sexual connection with you

• He wants to have sex again and you're a no strings attached source.

• Well the good question is : Why did you gave your number for a one night stand? :D