Is treating every girl like a queen a bad thing?

If you treat every girl like that does that make you a bad person?

Girl had boyfriend. Never mind LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• Treating every girl like a queen isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it's certainly not a wise thing. Not every girl deserves to be treated like a queen. Not every female deserves the time, energy, effort, creativity, skill, self-control, and intricate level of selflessness required to treat one like a queen. Many females will abuse this treatment in ways that results in your heart feeling carelessly tossed around. The most wise decision is to only treat special girls like a queen.

• I agree but only after they've been been in a relationship for a while otherwise he won't even get past dating

• Yeah, the light in the dark approach was very inspirational.

• @Asker :) Glad to hear you're feeling inspired! When it comes to dating and deciding who gets your special treatment, it helps to look at it like this: Do you want to be the all access, no cover charge club down the street that anyone can get into or the highly selective, private, V. I. P. club? Are you just going to give any random person access to a special experience which requires multi-faceted parts of your heart and mind or are you going to be strictly selective of who gets that experience?

What Girls Said 3

• No, it doesn't make you a bad person.
    However, I believe in one "earning" treatment rather than giving it to them automatically. That may make someone feel entitled and they may take your kindness for granted.

• No? Why would it be bad?

• No I don't think it is but if u have a girlfriend u have to treat her different than the other girls you have to treat her better and I guess show her more attention other than that though I think you should keep treating all the girls like that

What Guys Said 3

• if she deserves it.

• well is it good? yes sure being very nice is always good , will you get the girl or respect? no

• You know those weird people with the handbag dogs? You know, the ones that eat your corpse when you die? It's like that.