Should I give in and date this girl?

Thing is, I just hate her so fucking much. I met her once and she's become a pathetic stalker who thinks she has a crush. I'm sick of her treating us like we're an item, acting as if we're together when I don't give a shit about her existence. The one girl I did actually love has gone with another guy and now I have nothing, I don't even want a relationship, I'm sick of this shit, why can't she just leave me the fuck alone? Or at least I'd been thinking that. But now I'm thinking, now that I have nothing, why not give her what she wants, huh? Why not give in, and show her what loving me is like? If I already have to suffer from losing the one thing that made me want to actually live, what have I left to lose? I won't be violent, won't raise a fist, but... I'll make her regret ever thinking she had a crush on me. If I have to suffer for love, so should some annoying creepy stalker.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, don't lead her on. It will make you out to be a huge asshole, and with a move like that you would have it coming. Just because you didn't get what you wanted this time doesn't mean you should cause someone else undue suffering that you somehow feel would justify your situation, although it wouldn't. It is not her fault that she likes you or that the girl you like is taken, so don't take it out on this poor girl. If you really don't like her, just politely tell her you're not interested instead of trying to play games so that she can move on to someone else. Then maybe you can begin to move on to someone else as well. There are plenty of fish in the sea, and although your crush seems like "the one" now, she won't as time goes on and you will probably be glad you didn't get the chance to date when all is said and done.

• I don't like fish, I am human. And, in a world full of shitty assholes, she was one of the good ones. This is my fate, I'm not meant to be happy.

• Honestly, I'd rather drop dead than do this waiting bullshit for another 18 fucking years. Fishing's useless without a rod, if not impossible.

• You're only 18, you have plenty of time. 18 is not very old at all, and you'll find someone within the next 18 years for sure. You just have to quit looking so hard. Someone will come along when you are least expecting it. Trust me, it's happened to me more than once.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do not date her and hurt her. There are enough women hurt by men. If you have the guts, turn to God for the hole in your heart. Sometimes life hurts and there's just nothing you can do about it.

What Girls Said 15

• If its that bad why bother. You will only be miserable. Making someone else feel bad about genuine feelings really isn't that right thing to do either. Have you tried just talking to her like a human being and putting it in terms she can understand? Its not a crime to not reciprocate someones feelings but getting into a relationship with the primary goal of not taking it seriously is a dick move.

• Then how else do I get rid of the hole I feel in my heart?

• pursue a real relationship that you want, that is healthy. Taking the easy way out isn't going to make you feel better.

• I don't want a relationship with anyone else

• I mean I'm a bit vindictive, but if this girl is full on harassing you when she knows full well you don't like her in the least, you know... I mean, harassment is harassment regardless if she's female. If you let her know you aren't comfortable with her harassing you, I don't see how what you want to do is per say, uncalled for? I wouldn't say it's right either, but uh I sound like a terrible person.

Generally, if you told her you're uncomfortable with her stalking you, and she continues... You know, what comes around goes around?

• Well, I've never said it makes me uncomfortable, because, in the past I didn't want to hurt her feelings. But now that everything's kinda fallen apart for me and I barely even have a reason to live, I don't feel like being much of a good guy anymore. If at least sleeping with her would fulfill some void, then...

• Hahaha, okay Mr. Edgemaster. It's a pretty dick thing to do considering the circumstances.

• I'm not trying to be edgy, my life really is falling apart at this point, I can actually feel myself growing more insane again

• No don't do it! Chances are she does have a crush on you just tell her you are not interested or that you don't like her. Set her straight. If you don't like her then you don't/shouldn't have to spend more time with her then you want to. Don't take your pain out on her unless you are an asshole then in that case. GO. TO. HELL.

• Wow you sound like a real winner.

• I know I'm no saint, but, now that the one person that made me actually want to be good is gone, why should I pretend to be? This girl harasses me constantly and treats me like I'm her boyfriend even though I don't even talk to her and I'm sick of it. She wants to pretend that we're a couple, then fine, but we'll do so on my terms.

• Yeah your life sounds horrible. Probably because you just want to stay miserable and bring other people down. If you want your life to be different then change it.

• Humans have a funny way of thinking. You believe that things like misery and bitterness are the cause rather than the symptom. No one randomly chooses to be miserable, with problems stemming from that, misery is borne out of circumstance. And, I can change the nature of my mind so much as a cancer patient can magically cure themselves of cancer.

• DO NOT DATE HER

• That would be stupid and a waste of both of your times. Just tell her you don't like her.

• If she's already having such strong emotions towards you DEFINITELY do not lead her on and fuck her over because that's the type of girl who'd probably kill you for that. Don't turn her into a Yuno lol

• Fuck it and try it. It sounds counterproductive but maybe you felt that she's annoyed you while you've regressed some of your feelings?

• I only got this far... ''Thing is, I just hate her so fucking much. I met her once and she's become a pathetic stalker ''

Simple answer. NO. You don'#t like her. why bother to lead her on and you suffer in the process. Don't give in. Just tell her you arn't interested and let her move on.
    You will only give her false hope and hurt her.

Can't believe you are even asking this question.
    There will no no solutiong here by dating her hahaha

Or alternatively, just try it and keep us updated ;) lol

• NO. Tell her you are not interested. End of story.

• You deserve to be single and I hope no girl ever goes near you, prick.

• did the stalker talk? ofthen to you and did she follow you aroubd as well?

• You said she is a stalker. What has she done to you to make you think that way of her?

Why can't you just talk to the other girl about how you feel? The one that made you so unbelievably happy?

• There's another guy, a better one, who makes her happy unlike me, me, I'm nobody.

• If I was you I wouldn't go for the other one I'd just focus on letting go of the feelings I have for the dream girl.

• Just because your heart was broken that doesn't mean you get to walk around being a tool. How would you feel if the girl you claim to love wanted to or did treat you the way that you want to treat this other girl. Let her be, it's infatuation and it'll wear off... if it's something to worry about call the cops and get a restraining order.

• Probably better than I do now, at least I could focus on being angry at her rather than myself.

• I can't fix my own issues. I'm mad at myself because I honestly thought, even for a second, that I could actually be free of them, like a goddamn child. I actually had hope for a second, ain't that stupid?

• It's no one elses's job to fix you, you need to. Maybe consider getting on meds are talking to a therapist.

• Have you said to her face that you don't like her?

• I like to keep my options open

What Guys Said 1

• Dont take this the wrong way bro... but I'd suggest seeking professional help