I got friendzoned/ Need advice?

Okay, so some of you may know I've been crushing on a girl. She confessed into not wanting a relationship atm due to her not being in a comfortable position due to things at home. This is what she said to me: I got friendzoned/ Need advice?

I genuinely really like her and she is the same. I haven't really gone this far with a girl before; so this is kinda new ground for me.

What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• aww just give it time.

• Do you see her all the time in person? You should just spend time and be her friends. Don't expect things I guess. But if you must have her in a relationship and she doesn't want to than push on! Move on...):

• @CoolSky01 You sure? Cuz I could testify~

• no it doesn't work, tried an tested and iam not even the first one to experience it, if a girl says no i won't try more once is enough for me, if she wants me she knows where to find me, it worked in the past and will work in the future, i want to be nice but nice doesn't get you the girl, if he gives her the option of just being a "friend" it will never be more, obviously she is not attracted to him and being her friend won't make her attracted , the way you mak a girl attracted is by cutting her out and improving yourself, sitting around hoping for the best doesn't work.

Most Helpful Guy

• "I got friendzoned" You practically friend zoned yourself with all this lovey-dovey BS http://oi68.tinypic.com/4ihgk3.jpg like you should have kept that stuff in your head, WHILE easing into an R-ship with her, after you guys had gotten closer. Because you not only put her on the spot, you gave her a legit reason or should I say "chance" to write you off via the "But... how are we gonna pan out? Are we gonna continue as normal minus the relationship? Or are we forever friends? Because I'd like to be more with you" stuff.

Next time, don't ask the girl what you guys are GOING TO BE. Naw try to make it be the way you want between y'all 2. And before she even replied you "fucked up again" with that 2nd message's content. Because you're just giving her another reason to "reject you" or "forcing her hand" in this whole matter. Thus taking a potential girlfriend away from yourself (you could have had her if you waited a couple of more weeks I bet LOL).

"What should I do?" Usually I'd say "quite being her friend and go on to the next girl" but you guys actually seem like good friends. So stay friends and hope she actually wants you later on.

• You moved to fast man. So next time coast into that shit nigga, unless you know the girl wants you badly LOL.

• Like a month! She completely changed leafs over night. Seemed so sweet and then she turns all weird

• How is she in person? And welp I guess ya dodged a bullet ^_^

What Girls Said 2

• If you want to stay friends respect her wishes dont push it.

• It sounds like she genuinely likes you as a person but it also sounds like you've moved faster than she's comfortable with. Keep talking to her and give her time but just know that it may never turn into anything more than friends.

What Guys Said 10

• Everyone else is wrong. @Mistnigqa808 is right, except for his conclusion. Never ever do what you did. As he said, keep that shit in your head. You haven't even actually meet her yet (I'm not belittling what you feel for her, but just the fact that you actually told her before officially meeting her).

Actions always speak louder than words anyway. You slowly ease her into being your girlfriend. You start treating her and talking to her as if she is and wait for her to want to confirm it. You're the man; Let her worry about that shit. Just enjoy the time you spend around a girl that you like and she'll generally let you know, whether directly or indirectly, what she thinks of the relationship and if she wants it to go any further.

Now, to what he and I differ on.

"Insanity is doing the wan thing over and over and expecting a different result."

Never just hope. Take action. Make it happen. She will not come around to liking you. She's already rejected your current behavior, so things have to change or you will just be friend. If you're ok with never having anything beyond friendship with her, then continue as you are. If you want a shot, things have to change. Start distancing yourself and pursuing others. Don't forget her. Treat her well. But she should now not hold the same priority to her that she once did. And you need to treat her differently. Good luck man.

• LMAO Oh trust me, the "conclusion" in my OP wasn't geared at what I'd do in his station. But me trying to think from his POV. Because me personally, after im rejected, ___ and I are done like no friends, no nothing <3

• And yeah this due's OP is on point.

But like he said and what I thought was already common sense for us as men, since your average girl is so passive. "Never just hope. Take action. Make it happen" ^_^

• My bad for the double post #AmongTheApples, but #Asker please do what he and I said (ior at least next time man.. you'll be a lot better off that way when it comes to females <3 )

• For now respect her decision. When you guys do meet, just show a good time and show her, through your actions (not verbal), how you would treat if she was your woman. Some affectionate touches may be okay (be attentive though through her body language because it may ruin everything), but do not linger too long on those touches because she has already expressed her views on the situation. Also, don't act like her best friend. That's a mistake most people make when they're into someone and that can be very toxic to you.

I know you'll probably hate me for saying this, but keep a distance, you being readily available to her might actually make her deem you permanently as a friend. I'm saying totally drop her from the map, just treat her like how you would treat am acquaintance.

Feel free to date other women, not sure why you even asked that you stayed and was loyal to her. You guys haven't even dated yet. You want her to want you not scare her off. You coming in way too strong with and it seems like you're forcing her to make a decision, if not you'll disappear kind of way.

Dude, just try to stay clear from being friend-zoned. You've already done your part by letting her know that you see her more than just friends. She ain't ready, so just back up and don't get too cozy and be available all the time because that's what friends normally would do, you feel me?

• Respect her decision and stay close and stay friends, and maybe slow it down just a bit and just because she says she doesn't want a relationship now, doesn't mean she won't want one in the future. And you like her as a person and as a friend as well right? no need to ruin a perfectly good friendship, and after some time if you feel she's still interested bring it up again and see what happens.

But at the same time keep your options open for other women until such a time as you feel enough time has passed to bring it up with her again, now I have no experience being friend zoned so I am just theorizing here but that is what I would do if I were in your position.

• LOOOOOOLLLL!!! your response was gold. also, never double text a girl... let alone triple text. that's 1 of the basic cardinal sins. also, say that shit to her face, not over facebook. just take the l and move on dude.

• It is over. Move on with your life and find someone else. Don't hate me, please! Just saying what I really think.

Good luck to you. : D

• Keep being friends with her If you want, but you should definitely pursue other women as well that actually want to be with you

• Stay friends and don't dwell on it.

If she's not ready, give her space.

I know it's horrendously difficult, but things will smooth out.

Just give her and yourself time.

• Oh man this is disastrous. Way too lovey-dovey. Make it old ground for you FAST. These types of feelings and emotions are what drive girls away (they will say otherwise).

At this stage... there is absolutely nothing you can do. Next!

• Fucking boss response 😂 Don't talk to hermove on!

• Do you want to be her friend and thats it? okay dont do anything about it.

Do you want her to lust after you? then follow my steps one by one.
    First of all i've been there and i've heard the same things from the girl i at some point loved, i was dumb and thought she's probably right, what happened later is that i found out she was with another guy, shocking huh? So what did i do? what did i do that made her think twice and admit to me after a while that she missed a great opportunity and wishes she had done different things? Do you know how she changed her entire way of thinking?
    I was a dick to her, simply put a dick, didn't help her, text her or talk to her if i had to talk to her at some point i made it quick and to the point not fun, not amusing i wast there to comfort her (keep in mind we actually went on dates), i wasn't her friend, i was her father, i was her lover and i was not obligated to be nice nor make life easier for her, i ignored every single thing tried i became a total asshole , yelled at her, insulted her even few times, made it clear i do not want to date her and even if she wants to iam not willing to and i dont even date girls like that... a couple months later she was dying for my attention she became a completly different person telling me her deepest secrets and fears, telling me whatever happened in her life shit i made her cry twice... during all that i simply ignored all my feelings and started looking else where, upadted my wardrobe, hair cut, style and personality i became 10x times more attractive, confident and much more smarter and in control.

What she said to you my girl said to me as well, its a game but the question remains... are you willing to be her little puppy? or be a man and ignore her sweet words and her until she wants to be with you? maybe she will never be with you but even then you will still have your dignity, also its not a good idea to stay close to an attractive girl you have feelings for.

• p. s : i had few reasons to be a little bitch sinse this girl actually pissed me off on purpose few times , but if she doesn't insult you or anything treat her well but dont ever do anything for her and cut out of your life, be nice but dont give her any attention at all