What is the fastest way to get over a crush?

I came to the realization that I have a crush on a coworker, and I don't want to make things awkward at work.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually try to think of the negative aspects of them and think about how they aren't good enough for me anyways.

E. g. They aren't even that good looking, they aren't that smart, she's boring anyways, she never showed interest in me anyways so screw her, and other similar things.

It also especially helps if I start flirting with other girls and developing a new crush, then I forget about the last girl faster. Also in your particular situation, obviously try avoid any form of contact with her.

What Girls Said 2

• Ow, try to nor bump into it.
    The less you see her, the less contact/communication shared the easier it is to move on.

• I agree with Cinderelli. I'm trying to find a new one to get over mine. And think about the bad things about him. And stay busy.

What Guys Said 0