Why do I feel so left out with my friends?

I just started in this new group of friends, but they're already established. Been established for years. I'm the new guy, the odd one out, the noobie trying to fit in. I've never had to deal with this, i was always in my own group that i established myself. But now its different. What do i do? I feel like the third wheel.. They leave me out on things and I don't know..

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe bc you are! lol

Most Helpful Guy

• get better friends
    don't be a bitch
    be a bitch
    tell them off
    suck it up

any of those options are all viable

What Girls Said 1

• Leave. I have been friends with these 3 people for about 2-3 years and now they are making me depressed when they originally helped me through my depression. If you dont feel wanted or included or needed then LEAVE! Its not and never is worth the pain. Itll either get worse or you could tell them and they will try to help or just kick you out. Your choice. Good Luck Mate

What Guys Said 1

• Well you gotta prove that you are a bro. I know the feels. Just gotta wean yourself in. Start acting like them and such. They'll let you in their clique if they think you're worthy.