Guys, have you ever prioritized pussies over you career, education or buddies?

I'm currently in college majoring in geo-physics. Sadly there are no girls in any of my classes. I recently got a job offer in Canada. I was thinking about declining the offer and minor in a different subject to meet girls. I never went to parties or pursued chicks in five years of college. Should I move to the remote mine town or stay?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, take the job offer in Canada (if you like it) and don't change your minor. These are way more important than pursuing chicks. How many girls do you think are in my Computer Science classes? Barely any, it's very male dominated. But never once have I thought of switching to something else, I know it's a bad idea.

What Girls Said 2

• take the job. you'll regret it. its not even guarenteed that youd meet a girl by switching your minor

• I'm not guy , but women like men who are doing something with their lives. if you give up an amazing opportunity for some pussy your not going to get the kind of attention you really want from women. when you are successful and make money money you will be surprised how much pussy comes your way

What Guys Said 3

• Ask men over 40 which one they did, any the ones that chose pussy I bet have a lot of regrets nowadays 👍

• LSU? Lol

• No because I'm not a feminist. Modern western society is gynocentric and puts women on pedestals... all the while discriminating against men

It's truly sick