Scared to meet her in person because of how I look?

For two years of long distance, this will be the first time to see each other face to face. But what makes me worried is she might dislike me because of my looks and I got some acne scars. She already knew that, I had told her and she saw some of my pictures with my acne scars on cheeks exposed.. We had talked for too long and I feel it wasn't a big deal for her but I am not sure. For girls, is having an acne/acne scars turns you off or dislikes a guy. I am very worried about this. I have deep feelings for her

Most Helpful Girl

• After two years of talking to you and caring for you, I doubt it would be big enough of an issue to her to change her mind. You both seem that you are invested in the relationship. Secondly, you have already told her and showed her how your skin looks, and she hasn't stopped wanting to see you/be with you, so I don't think that will change now either. I'm sure she has her own insecurities about the first meeting as well... So don't be scared to meet her. She will be excited to see you finally and you should feel the same!

Most Helpful Guy

• dont worry if you have tons of money or high status it won't matter on bit how you look

What Girls Said 3

• youve been with her for 2 years, she likes you for you. dont worry about it, you're overthinking it too much

• Dude, don't worry about that she loves you for who you are and looks are just a teeny tiny bit of attraction for me. If she really loves you she surely won't mind, she pretty much cleared it up. This is a small thing to worry about so be confident :)

• It is normal to be scared :) I think you need to try it ^_^

• Forget this, report my comment to the moderation delete this, I wanted to delete my comment but I can't. Just click on... (In my comment) and report.

• Report all my 3 comments to delete them.

What Guys Said 0