PLEASE HELP: He is moving away & I have a couple of worries/questions?

Me & one of my close friends started seeing each other at uni last year, in about July/August.

We both moved home for holidays in October, living 2 hrs apart. We have been exclusive since then. We message everyday, call almost every day & at the moment I have been staying at his about 3 days a week.

We both just got out of relationships before we started seeing each other & although i could probably be ready to be in another one, he very much isn't ready for the label yet as he holds negative connotations with it from his past relationship. I'm fine with this.

The issue I have is that he is moving back to uni soon but I have graduated. He will be 3+ hrs away & we won't be able to see each other as much.

I'm ultimately afraid of travelling backwards with all the progress we have made:

- I don't want to get in the way of his studies or his party life but I still want to be involved
- I want to be his girlfriend one day & I'm afraid this time being apart with get rid of that chance
- I'm afraid he will get lonely if I'm not there & he will get with other people

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think it's going to work.. It could be possible I believe if he didn't still have "hang ups" about his ex. I don't want to say end it though if you believe there will be trust between you two and can bear the extra time apart.

What Girls Said 0