Long distance relationships?

any advice to help dealing with being in one, losing one, or just your opinion on having one :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been in an LDR with my girlfriend for almost 10 months now. It's hard but if you make time for each other it works. We keep going on because we get to see each other on Christmas break and summer and stuff. But in an LDR FaceTime and Skype are really great to have. Also Snapchat is pretty sweet because you can see your partner's face. If you're in different time zones it's harder, but it's really not that bad to be in an LDR. It requires a lot of trust and commitment so it's not recommended unless you really love the person or you plan on meeting up again. Good luck if you're in one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Communication is key. Check in on each other every day. It doesn't have to be a long drawn out conversation, but a quick call to say hi or a text or even a snapchat shouldn't be so hard to do. Skype once a week or so. I'm not in a long distance relationship, but my best friend lives in a different state than me and I don't get to see him in person that often. We Skype every night and our friendship is a very strong one. We've been bff's for over a year now and are quite close. He's like a brother to me and I a sister to him. You just have to want it. If you don't want them enough, then it's time to let them go. As long as you as you have the strength to continue something with a person despite not seeing them often, things can work out. You just have to want it bad enough.

What Guys Said 12

• My advice is don't do it. Not unless you have the means to make it work within the next two years.

When I was 15 years old I met a girl online and I swore it was love. She was real, it felt real, but we were so far apart. In the end, nothing came of it. I was a broke teenage boy and she was a love drunk country girl. We talked about the future so many times, but things fell apart before the future ever came.

You are better off finding someone close.

• I would say having long distance relationships are not worth it, not in the long run. It will become more stressful than a real life relationship, hence it would not be advisable to invest time in LDR's

allwomenstalk.com/7-disadvantages-of-long-distance-relationships

• you are way too pretty for an online relationship..
    way to pretty

• Most long distance relationships, don't last. But the few that do, have everyone in or considering a long distance relationship thinking they too will beat the odds.

• I had one for over 2 years I know all about it very long story

• Long distance relationship demands discipline.

• 3 Long distance relationships here. all failed and went down crashing hard. don't do it, it's not healthy or or something i recommend.

• Yeah get in an LDR to lose it. It really works!

• I had it... long time.. and result is my marriage. ( distance was really big)..

• make sure u see each opther seoonm enough

• Been ther dont that. They dont effing work!!! Im sorry

• Long distance hardly ever works. At least in my experience man

What Girls Said 3