Which race do you men/women perfer dating and why?

If there is another race you rather date other than the these ones please comment.

• caucasian
    58% (15)58% (11)58% (26)Vote
  • Spanish
    4% (1)21% (4)11% (5)Vote
  • black
    27% (7)16% (3)22% (10)Vote
  • Asian
    11% (3)5% (1)9% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people (75%+) date within their own race

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• The human race! Even though sometimes Alien's can be hot and strange too👌 but I hate long distance relationship's so someone has to either ask Scotty to beam them up to Mar's or crash on planet earth.
    It's doesn't matter😧 black, white, Asian, latino or mid. eastern they all have qualities someone like's.

3|3
    0|0
  • While it is definitely not a 'deal-breaker' I find myself drawn to Asian and Caucasian guys. Especially Asians with broad shoulders ;-)

1|1
    0|0
  • I only fuck black dudes

2|2
    0|0
  • I don't prefer any race.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1|1
    0|0
  • A - because there are only white people where I live... So no real other options.
    P. S.
    Ready to receive some idiotic messages about how it's racist to say this - even though it's just a factual matter.

0|2
    0|0
    • Sound more like a white apologist.

• Show All
    • @Zombie-Killa But... this is a factual statement... Not an 'I'm sorry for dating white people...'

• I support u. I think everyone should be able to have a preference. This is America, u choose what u do with u life. U choose your job, religion, home, and romance partner.

• I guess I would have to say I have a preference for white guys just because that's basically all I've been exposed to. Small town Wisconsin doesn't offer much diversity. I just find myself more attracted to white guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • Native Americans

0|1
    0|0
  • east Asian

0|1
    0|0
  • White guys, I just have a thing for them. Especially Slavic guys (and more specifically, Russians.) I like Arabic/Turkish/Persian guys too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not a deal breaker but I prefer black males, I dated all races except Asian men. Not that I haven't found any attractive it was just they never showed interest in me. And why? I don't know just personal preference

0|0
    0|0
  • No preference really. I've dated guys of various races before. It's how they treat me and if we get along that matters more to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • it is not about race, it is just what I am attracted to... I like white guys.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I don't have a racial preference. I can't even afford to have such a preference, since I myself belong to the race of men least desired by women all over the world. Beggars can't be choosers, right? :P

1|1
    0|0
  • I've always been attracted to Caucasians even when I moved from Germany to the Philippines when I was young. The only relationships I've had in the past are either a mutt of Caucasians. I'm a mutt myself, so I guess that may contribute to why I'm very fond of Caucasians.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care so long as they are female. I always end up with caucasians but that's just how it works out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Human race because its my race and I don't date outside of my own race.

1|1
    0|0
  • I only date Caucasians and middle easterners

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people prefer white because we are simply the most naturally attractive, especially our women.

0|0
    0|0