Guys that are attracted to small and skinny girls, how do you do it?

I mean, I feel like I would break her by just giving her a hug.

And don't take that to mean I like fat women, I do not, I like women with the average build, not fat and not skinny.

bump

Most Helpful Girl

• Petite women look more delicate, an attribute to femininity.

Most Helpful Guy

• The human body is not as fragile as you seem to think it is, and even if she were to gain 50 lbs the spine does not accumulate much fat and it would only add about 1/4 inch of padding to it.
    Padding which, by the way, would do almost nothing to mitigate the kind of constant pressure applied during a hug. It would help if you punched her in the spine though, but I don't really see why that would matter for your purposes.

• Do you know what a figure of speech is guy?

• Well first of all, stop saying petite, she could be 6 foot and If I can see her bones through her skin, it's still a no. That's fucking weird and I also don't like women who have the body of prepubescent teens.

• Petite is what I'd define as "small and skinny" it sounds like what you mean to say is you're not attracted to "skinny" women.
      This is Hayden Panettiere she is about 5 feet tall and weighs like 110-115:
      www.gotceleb.com/.../...-%20Self%20Magazine-01.jpg

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I just like average man and not too too skinny

• If you can see her bones through the skin, I'm good.

• post an average build

• I just noticed every girl that I have fallen in love was skinny.